18

Amir's POV

I was angry. I was hurt. I was disappointed.

He left.. without even hearing why. Without even hearing my side.
"You have to forgive him, it was triggering to him."
Maverick reminded.

It was triggering for me, the nightmare. The memories.

I wasn't sure how long he was in the shower; but it was long enough for Maverick to get high and fall asleep.

I climbed out of bed and slipped into the bathroom.

He's beautiful.

He didn't notice me come in, I watched as the water hit him, I admired how his hair fell down his back and lastly I admired his figure.

"Amir!?" He turned around shocked at me watching him.
"Yeah?" I questioned.
"What- what are you doing?" He stuttered.

I couldn't help but smile at how embarrassed he was.

"You don't have to cover yourself... get out, dry off. You'll get sick" I hummed as I turned the water off and held his towel up to him.
He timidly walked into the towel and I wrapped it around him.
"See? All better." I pulled him to me and gently kissed his neck.
"You left me..." I mumbled into his ear as my grip on him tightened.
"Without even listening or knowing what happened." I nipped at his neck as a soft moan escaped him.

I led him to the bathroom sink and gently placed his arms on the counter top to support him and I dried him off, softly.

When I finished I made him look at me.

"Don't .. do that again... ever okay?"
The blush on his cheeks spread, as my hands roamed his body.
"You're beautiful..." I smiled softly as I tilted his head up towards me to make sure I had access to his lips and I leaned in and kissed him.
"Seriously..." I kissed him again.
"You are..." I gripped his hips as a slight gasp escaped him.
I watched eagerly as he pushed his hips toward me.

"Not yet..." I mumbled as I kissed him again.
"Not like this.."

I let him go and walked out the bathroom. As much as I wanted too, I couldn't. I knew the rules, and most importantly I knew how Mav could be.
It wasn't the time.
There was so much about all of us, about this house, and about our lives he didn't know.

I knew if I over stepped so soon there would be hell to pay, not to mention I was already in debt for harming myself.

Not now... not yet.

I sighed as I walked out the room.

Guess it's time to pay up.

I laughed a little to myself as I made my way to the basement, or as we call it the dungeon, I slid the door open and walked into the dark room. Without saying a word I got on my knees and waited with my head down.

"Well, well, well." His voice shook through my body.
"Come here Kitten." He instructed, I could almost feel the venom in his voice.

Fuck.

As much as I wanted to turn and run my body moved on its own and I found myself kneeling between Markel's legs.

"Long time no see doll. You know the drill."

He was right, I did. In fact... I knew it all to well.