20

Blake opened the door to their bedroom and let me inside. I stood in the doorway for a second and took in my surroundings.

Woah.

I let out a shaky breath and stepped completely inside.
These fuckers were beyond rich.

I glanced around in complete amazement. Their room looked like something out of a HGTV show. Something I could only dream of.
They had a California king size bed, with hand painted manga murals that lined the walls, two huge tv screens way bigger than an 85 inch and updated every play station product.
It was a dream come true.

Maybe I should've taken them up on the decoration offer...

"Have you showered?"
What is up with them and showers?

"Yes... I took one in d- Mavs room." I mumbled as I felt my face heat up.
Blake smirked and nodded. "I'm sure he'll be in here in a minute, I'm not too big on bed time or anything like that so just make yourself comfortable. I'm gonna shower."

I smiled a little as I crawled into their bed and turned on the tv. I listened as the shower cut on and I relaxed.

I took in the scent from the bed, it smelt so familiar. Almost like I was supposed to know it from somewhere, I just couldn't remember where. It smelt... like home. Before I knew it I was asleep.

Blaylen (Blake)'s POV

The more I look at him the more obvious it becomes. It's him.

I shook my head and turned on the shower.

It's definitely him.

I cut the heat up on the water, almost like it would burn my thoughts away. It took so much effort to locate all my younger brothers after the incident.
So much effort I basically gave up.

"Earth to Blaylen." I looked up and noticed my husband standing there looking half concerned and half confused.
"Care to explain what has you so preoccupied to the point where you didn't realize the water was ice cold?"

Before I could answer he turned the water off and handed me a towel.
"Dry off, you'll get sick. If you can't answer my first question wanna explain who the little guest in our bed is?"

Lukas... right.

"He got into with Parker, Parker was choking him I broke it up and on his way to our room he heard you and Amir. He must have went through wrong way. Anyway, yeah." I answered.
"Speaking of... is he okay? Where is he?"
"Amir is sleep. In our bed. He's fine. He got his aftercare, most we have to expect is him not wanting to leave our room for a few days. I'm going to go have a word with Parker." I hummed in agreement as he helped me blow dry my hair.

"What else is bothering you." He stated.
I took a deep breath, there was no sense in lying to him. He knew me better than I knew myself.

"I think Lukas is one of my younger brothers. We have the same last name and he looks just like my mom. It's weird." I rubbed my arm growing uncomfortable. I hated talking about my past, and I hated talking about my mother.
"We'll do a DNA test in the morning. Let's keep it between us until we know for sure. Once we find out we can decide how to proceed alright?"
I nodded as I leaned up against him.
"It'll be okay." He said softly as he kissed my neck and then my cheek.

I stood up and walked into our bedroom and saw Amir and Lukas both sound asleep. I slid into bed and pulled out the blunt I had pre rolled.

It's him... I know it is.