Chapter 5: Encounter Ghost Rider

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the supermarket and he just buying some foods right away and then other drinks too...and because (Y/N) really need to buying for the girls and he doesn't want the girls to getting hungry right now...and he was buying the sandwiches and chops, drinks, and lot of foods that (Y/N) just buying.

After (Y/N) was done with everything and make him was thinking about the other girls that he was been kisses and then the two girls who were being winged by (Y/N) and the two Sekireis were going to be with (Y/N) forever and they want to be with him forever and then Akitsu was jealous about what happened back there.

(Y/N): "*Well, this is unexpected for what I've been heard about....I have three girls with me.*" He thought himself and when he was buying the other drinks like sodas, and waters and after he was heading to the other direction but until he was bump into the other person who was stood right there and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Oops, sorry...ma'am. I didn't seen you were there." He said to her and she was said.

???: "No need to be apology. It was my fault that I couldn't seen." She said to (Y/N).

" She said to (Y/N)

Miya.

When (Y/N) was sense about this woman and he felt about her have a bloody fight and killing those people too...and then he seen her who has guilty lot of things and then he didn't know about her was got lot of blood in her hands. Then Miya was sense about this man and she sense about this young man had the same thing like powerful aura...and also the fight with bloody kills...but she never seen how strong of (Y/N) really is.

Miya: "Umm...are you from around here?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, no...I'm not from around here...I'm from somewhere else." He said to her.

Miya: "*Chuckle* I see...but never mind about it...I'll be going." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and then he was walking off right away and leave Miya who was stood there and she was sense about this young man and she never seen how powerful of him. When she turn her head to look behind and she saw there was a skull on top over there and it was flames up.

Miya: "*Very mysterious?*" She thought herself.

After (Y/N) was buying some foods by himself and then he just got all everything that he was brought and then (Y/N) was got on his bike and begin to driving out right away and when he just drove his bike over there and then (Y/N) see something over there when the figure who was talk off with someone. But until (Y/N) press the honk from his bike and scares the girl off...and this girl had a pink hair and she was looks like dressing black kimono maiden and she had the same fingerless combat gloves and red leather boots...but she was kind of short and cute.

???: "HEY ASSHOLE!!!!! WATCH WHERE YOU GOING-" She tries to said and then she saw something on the eyes of (Y/N) who had a burn glowing up and make her was surprise and then she was blushing up to see the face of (Y/N) who put his sunglasses on and then he said to her with cold voice.