Chapter 13: Don't Mess With Ghost Rider

3rd POV:

Previously Of Sekirei: The Devil Of Ashikabi.

After the heal was done and make him let go of her and then he help Chiho up from the bed and make her was feeling good and she allowed herself to be walk again and again and this make Uzume broke her tears out and she said.

Uzume: "H-H-How did you do it?" She ask him and she feeling her heartbeat is beating always beating up and react toward to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm...an angel...and demon...who can heal the sick sad world...now get dresses up for her....it looks like they know I'm an intruder." He said to them and make them surprise and then Akitsu, Yashima, with Yahan definitely know the two or three Sekireis appeared here right away and they both know their presences.

(Y/N): "Hehehe....It's time for...vengeance." He said to them and then the three Sekireis were begin to move out right away.

Yashima, Akitsu, and Yahan are prepare for their powers right away and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at them and he said to her.

(Y/N): "You three...know what to do....go out there and deal with these fools. Uzume and Chiho...we are leaving." He said to them and make them nod their heads and they both were begin to moving out and then they saw some other sekireis who were stood right there and they both tries to fight at them. Then (Y/N) was get the two girls out of here...Uzume was carrying Chiho in her arms and make her tries to keep her friend to be safety and she wouldn't want herself to be used by...Higa...that dirty son of bitch.

Then (Y/N) was take the two of them to be safe in somewhere else and then they both were begin to moving up there right away and they both went to there and then they moving to the other direction of this hospital. When (Y/N) with Uzume and Chiho were stepped out of the hospital by themselves and they both went to the exit and before the three of them were about to get away and until (Y/N) sense two Sekireis presence here and then he pushes the two of them away.

(Y/N): "Huh...so the bastard was playing dirty." He said to himself and then he saw there was two women appeared by themselves...and they both were hot also they have a muscular with nice abs by themselves.

and they both were hot also they have a muscular with nice abs by themselves

Toyotama