Chapter 19: The Devil Punish Sins

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Takami: "So...you seen this guy was pretty strong and compare than Miya and Karasuba?" She asked her and then Takami with Kagari was in the hospital and the two of them were discussion to each others about what happened to the other night like Takami want to know what happened and she heard Kagari told her about...the vigilante Ghost Rider who was killing those things back there but she doesn't know what she just saw...but then she watch the battle of (Y/N) was killing those vampires out there.

Kagari: "It's truth....I seen this guy was pretty good with the samurai sword...but he kill those things out there like nothing...but burning them alive by himself." She said to Takami and make her was surprise to heard about what Kagari said.

Takami: "I see...what else do you see about this vigilante?" She asked Kagari.

Kagari: "I saw his flames was change into blue...but how did he doing like that? I have no idea how he do it...but then he was summon his own Yamato katana sword out and he slashing those creatures out there and burning them alive with his sword...but he's not anything for what I saw." She said to Takami.

Takami: "I see...anything else? For this thing?" She asked her.

Kagari: "I do not know...but his flames was tougher than I am...and I can sense a great much powers comes from the vigilante...Ghost Rider and he was looks like dangerous but is he a threat to MBI?" She asked her.

Takami: "I'm surely that you want to know about he is going to be threat for MBI...and leader of Disciplinary Squad was been missing...Karasuba was been winged by someone else...." She said to Kagari and make her surprise to heard that and then she was seen Karasuba is been winged by...him?!? The vigilante Ghost Rider who wing her by himself.

Kagari: "You mean...Ghost Rider...winged her?!?" She asked her.

Takami: "Yes....he is." She said to Kagari and then the two of them were sat on the chairs and thinking about what they are gonna doing next and then Kagari asked her.

Kagari: "So...w-what am I going to do? Following this vigilante for what he's doing?" She asked her and make her nod her head to Kagari and then the two of them were sat there by themselves and then they both tries to thinking also Takami told Kagari that she really need to be careful about him.

Takami: "The vigilante was a devil, Kagari." She said to Homura.

Homura: "The devil? Wait, what does that mean to me about this devil?" She asked Takami and then she told Homura about the vigilante who was dangerous and scariest for what she was gonna heard of him...the vigilante wasn't messes around and he punish those criminals and sins for what they did...bad evil things around here.

Takami: "But...one thing is...he will burning their souls and minds with his eyes, Homura....but be careful out there....you can't face at him." She said.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Homura.

Homura: "*Sigh* Sekireis are everywhere...but I...I don't found one that I do and care." She said to herself and this woman had a short white hair and she wore a black clothes with white underneath long sleeve button shirt and she was looks like a vigilante but different. This must be the mysterious Sekirei for what she was been waiting for and she is Sekirei No. 6 Homura and she is a Fire Sekirei and she can throw fires at those enemies.

When she was turn her head to look around and she saw many people are walking normal and they both were living their own peaceful life and then Homura was thinking about (Y/N) in the back there and she sense something about him and make her was reacting at him and she saw how dangerous with bloodlust of him.