Chapter 10: Black Sekirei V.S Angel Rider

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Kusano

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Kusano...there's no need to be afraid, little one." He said to her and he was walking toward to her and he was kneel down on the ground and gave her a hand.

Kusano: "W-Who are you? A-A-Are you going to hurt me?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "No, I won't....What are you doing here?" He asked her.

Kusano: "I'm looking for my....oniichan! He was here and I-I-I can feel it!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "It's me, Kusano....I'm your big brother." He said to her and make her surprise and then she felt the aura comes from (Y/N) and make her was surprise and then she said.

Kusano: "B-Big brother, i-i-i-is that really you?" She asked (Y/N) and gave her a thumb up.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Yes, I am." He said to her and make her surprise and then she gave him a hug tightly and then (Y/N) hug back at her too and he was got up from the ground and holding her in his arms and before he was head back and he sense something in his head and make him turn to look at whatever it is here.

" He said to her and make her surprise and then she gave him a hug tightly and then (Y/N) hug back at her too and he was got up from the ground and holding her in his arms and before he was head back and he sense something in his head and make him...

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hmmm....looks like we have a company." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was carrying her in his arms and make him begin to walking up there and then he was walk fast as he could and he was holding her in his arms and make her was safety and then (Y/N) take out one of his handgun out and it was...Ivory by himself. Then (Y/N) load the weapon up right away and prepare to moving out right away and he was walk off to somewhere else in this world.

Back to the girls.

When the girls are knocking many Sekireis out by themselves and then the five girls were done to knocking the other Sekireis out by themselves...and when the girls were stood right there and they were breathing out little bit.

Yahan: "That's the last of them?" She asked the other Sekirei girls.

Akitsu: "Ah...I think so." She said to Yahan and make her was sigh out little bit and when the girls were thinking this is over...but until someone else arrive here right on the time and when the foot of heel landing down on the ground and make the girls were turn their heads to look over there and they both saw someone else is here...was a familiar for the girls that make them fear of...and except for Musubi who wasn't afraid of.