Chapter 15: Izumo Inn/Deathwatch

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Higa: "I cannot believe when I seen this...." He said in surprise for what he was looking down at the camera was recording and also he saw the whole things...and he saw him was took many of them out by himself...then he saw there were three Sekireis and then they both were with this...creature...this thing was with them and they both were working with him and the bastard saw (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form who was beating the two Sekireis up and take them with him away from Higa.

Higa: "Who the hell is he? What is he?" He asked himself and there was a man who sat on the chair by himself and he was dressing business white clothes and then a red tie comes from his neck and this man was the scum and son of bitch for this world

Higa: "Who the hell is he? What is he?" He asked himself and there was a man who sat on the chair by himself and he was dressing business white clothes and then a red tie comes from his neck and this man was the scum and son of bitch for this world...he doesn't care for Sekireis. When the motherfucker heard about his assailant was been killed by him...the new vigilante for what he really heard about...Ghost Rider...The Spirit of Vengeance and he was the one who kill many criminals and then he was and then punishes them for what their sins.

This motherfucker who was sat right there and that is...Higa Izumi and he was the one who become rich with businessman in this world.

Higa Izumi and he was the one who become rich with businessman in this world

Higa Izumi.

When Higa was sat on the chair by himself and he heard about Kakizaki was been burning alive by (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form and he use his penance stare to burning him alive and that's for what the bastard got what he deserve and then Higa was pissing off about he failed for his own plan and all everything that he just did...and his hospital place was been there and it was totally burning down by (Y/N) with his three Sekireis.

Higa: "*Sigh* I need a better plan to doing this right now...." He said to himself and make him was tries to thinking in his mind and it wasn't work like this...and he lost his servant Kakizaki and that prick got punish by (Y/N). 

Higa: "*Hmm.....If I was keep doing this...I'm doing my own business as well...I need to focus my own plan until-*" He tries to said and out of nowhere there was a lights has been shut off and make him was surprise and then he tries to called his Sekireis out and it wasn't...there was silence. But Higa tries to moving out by himself and when he was head to the other direction ways and then he didn't heard anything but he called out his security guards and until he heard there was a sound of footsteps coming here.