Chapter 23: Water Sekirei V.S Ghost Rider

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was cooking the foods by himself and he was serve the foods for the girls and then he was already awake up in the morning already and it was better for what (Y/N) was having fun with her and then...Uzume was fallen love with (Y/N) and he was interesting to her...but he do love the other girls and keeping them safe...but he wasn't let the girls going to die by the rule game of Sekirei Plan.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....." He was thinking and then he was done with the cooking the foods right away and make him was serve the foods on the plates and setting it down on the table and make him was stood right there and watching at the girls were done with the bath right away. Then (Y/N) just sat there and he had a beautiful dream and he was having a dream about the...Water Sekirei for what he was saw her was over there.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....who is she?" He ask himself.

Matsu: "Who are you talking to, (Y/N)-san?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at her who was stood right there and then she was going to ask (Y/N).

Matsu: "What's wrong, (Y/N)-san?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Matsu, I have a dream about...there was a Sekirei that I meet and encounter her before in the last night...I was going to fight her but she isn't strong enough to fight me....I use my hellfire to blocking the attack of Water Sekirei." He said to her and make her surprise about what she heard and then she said.

Matsu: "Water Sekirei? You mean Tsukiumi?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and then he was ask her like how did she knew and then she use the camera of computer and showing up to (Y/N) about what he did back there and fighting with the Water Sekirei...Tsukiumi. When she told (Y/N) about this Water Sekirei Tsukiumi that he wasn't been killed easily by the water and then he told her that he will never die and then (Y/N) was got off from the seat and he grab his jacket and gloves and then he was putting it on right away.

Matsu: "(Y/N)-san, where are you going?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm going out and find the Water Sekirei...Tsukiumi...that's what I am going. By the way tell the girls that I won't going to need their helps...but I got this by myself." He said to her and make her heard this and then she said.

Matsu: "S-She will kill you, (Y/N)-san!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and make him was look back at her and he said to her.

(Y/N): "Girl, I'm already become the King Of Hell." he said to her and make her was surprise to heard for what he said and then (Y/N) was grab the helmet of his bike and make him was walk out of the house and then he was walk to his bike and make him was got on his bike and then he start the engine of his bike and begin to driving out right away. When Matsu seen this and make her was sigh out little bit and then she just saw (Y/N) was driving out to somewhere else in this Tokyo city and this is his mission doing and make him was head out to somewhere and start to searching for the woman...Sekirei Tsukiumi Water Sekirei.

Matsu: "Oh boy....the girls are going to kill me when I told them that their Ashikabi was leave right now." She said to herself and then she heard the girls were coming here right away and make her turn to look at the girls who were arrive here.

Matsu: "Hey, girls! You girls are awake!" She said to them.

Musubi: "Wait, where's (Y/N)-sama?" She asked her and then she told her that she was going out and buying some clothes right away and then Karasuba with Akitsu and Yahan thinks Matsu was lie to the girls but the three of them want to know where (Y/N) really is.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) driving his bike out to somewhere else and he start to searching for the Water Sekirei by himself and he had a dream about her who was tries to kill him and she doesn't like Ashikabi at all...and monkey with scumbags for what they both are.