Prologue 02: Healing An Ice Sekirei

3rd POV:

In Shinto Teito City.

There was a lone woman who sat on the bench chair by herself and this is a feeling on a cold cloud when the full moon in the sky shining over the Shinto Teito city.

Akitsu/The Ice Sekirei.

The woman wasn't a human...but she was an alien...a former of Sekirei....Akitsu...The Broken Sekirei and she was being depresses by herself and then she was wearing only a lab coat of blood on it, though the blood itself was not her own. It was her former Adjustor, who was responsible for her being called the 'Broken Sekirei' or 'Scrapped Number' in the first place.

She feeling depresses because she can't be winged by an Ashikabi....Her Ashikabi. 

Now that person was out of her reach. Denied because some one decided they knew better then they did something they weren't supposed to do. Her former Adjustor at M.B.I would have been be stupidity, if not for the fact Akitsu in a moment of blind anger at being denied at her Ashikabi, had speared the Adjustor to the wall of her room with multiple shards of ice.

It was hence the slightly noticeable blood stain on the lab coat she was wearing on her naked body.

She had proceeded to break free from the labs at M.B.I. and thanks to growing chaos already by two other Sekireis, who decided to flee from the labs too. The difference was Akitsu went unnoticed because her stealth and silence when moving was uncanny. With her own perception to the detail of surroundings, the Ice Sekirei was able to easily bypass all of the guards while they chased two sekirei they felt were more important.

It was possibly that because those two Sekireis could still be winged and a 'Broken Sekirei' has little to no value Minaka's eyes unless he was feeling the game he planned with the other Sekirei needed to spiced up a bit.

Whatever the case, AKitsu didn't care for the Sekirei Plan the head of M.B.I was in the stage of unleashing on Shinto Teito. All Akitsu wanted this moment was to curl up into a ball and die while she want to be freedom to do so before the company decided to track her down with its private army to being somewhere to experiment on her for future research.

She was feeling alone by herself and she want to see her own Ashikabi...and that's all she want to see her own Ashikabi...because she want to be loved and not to be broken with scrapped that she cannot winged. Then Akitsu was feeling tired and she was begin to sleeping right away and until she was open her eyes out and make her was surprise and she was in the darkness place...but she wasn't know where she really is.

Akitsu wasn't sure to know where she is...but then she heard a dark deep demonic voice scariest to scare at her.

???: "Who dare to interrupt in my dream?!?" He said to her and this make her surprise with horror and then she was nervously while looking around for the voice and she was definitely heard the dark deep demonic voice but she heard the chuckle.