Chapter 3: Change in Plans

Lumine awoke from her slumber to find only her still at Windrise.

L: Venti must be eating somewhere?

"Lumine! You're awake!"

L: Or not.

"Good morning Venti! Beautiful day isn't it!"

"It really is. Wait, aren't we supposed to meet the others at Good Hunter?!"

"AHHH! SHOT WERE LATE!! WE HAVE TO GO!"

Lumine and Venti raced there way back to the city of Mondstadt. Hoping that everyone wouldn't be too mad that they were late.

"What took you to so long! Paimon was getting worried!"

"Sorry Paimon! I woke up a little late! But we're here now!"

Everyone orders their food, talks, and laughs! Everyone that is expect Aether.

"Lumine... can I tell you something?" Aether had a worried face when he asked this very important question to Lumine.

"Of course Aether you can tell me anything!"

"Ok. This might upset you a little. But here I go. Lumine your in danger... like big danger."

"This-This is a joke. How am I in danger!"

"Lumine the abyss!"

"But the abyss is gone!"

"Not all... some still survive when you saved me... and now there mad. Really mad."

"Mad for what..."

"Taking me away. Now that they don't have a prince, they can do anything they want. Or do anything to get me back. They know that you will be with me. Which puts more danger in you than me!"

Lumine was speechless. 

"Aether, let's say your right, that would put everyone here in danger! The abyss will be looking all over for me!"

"Not necessarily. If we split up. Two different nations then they will be lost looking in all the nations!! Plus they can't even get into the city's!"

"But we just got back together..."

"Lumine, I'm sorry but to keep everyone safe this is what we have to do..."

Lumine's eyes glistening with the starts of tears. Venti noticed this. He had understood what it felt like to lose someone. But twice, that's hard.

"Promise you will write. I will to. We could also meet up every other weekend!"

"Of course."

Xaio interrupted Lumine and Aether conversation.

"Aether you are welcome to stay at Wangshu inn in Liyue."

This was surprising for Xaio. Normally he would hate having company.

"Ok Liyue it is for me. Lumine, were you going to stay?"

Lumine looked around. She looked at Venti, then back to Aether.

"I will stay here, in Mondstadt."