Chapter 8: Drunk

WARNING: A LITTLE SWEARING

"YAY!"

Lumine had just noticed that her and Venti were holding hands. She blush's, but Venti doesn't notice. But Lumine noticed something else.

"HOLY SHIT WERES PAIMON!" Lumine exclaimed.

"Ahem..."

They here a squeaky voice beside them.

"Paimon!" Paimon came out behind a bush.

"Ehe... sorry we left you Paimon..."

"Oh no, don't worry! Paimon actually had a blast with Amber and Kaeya! Did you love birds have fun?!" Paimon said with a big grin.

"L-LOVE B-BIRDS!" Both Venti and Lumine yelled. Paimon looked down at Venti and Lumine's interlocked hands. Both of them pulled their hand away and blushed the brightest red.

V: I forgot to stop holding her hand! Damn it now Paimon had so see!

"Wait a minute... did you say you were with KAEYA and Amber?"

"Yeah..."

"THAT SNAKE! He told us he had something important to do!"

"YEAH! He must of pranked us with Klee!"

Now Venti's and Lumine's faces were red with anger. 

"Oh yeah, that! Kaeya took Paimon and Amber to watch it play out!"

"HE W-WHAT!"

"Yup! Paimon thought your reactions were HILARIOUS!"

Venti and lumine gave Paimon a mean glare.

"Hilariously embarrassed, Paimon's so sorry..." Paimon said in a sarcastic tone.

Keeping her glare on Paimon, Lumine told her that her and Venti were going to the Dawn Winery for some drinks.

"Umm Paimon doesn't want to be around drunk people. So Paimon thinks she will sit this one out."

"Ok, well where are you going then?"

"Paimon's going back to hang out with Amber!"

"Ok Paimon! Take care!"

-at Dawn Winery-

"Two Dandelion Wines please!?"

Diluc and Jean heard this familiar, yet obnoxious voice.

"Honorary Night! Venti! Nice to see you here!"

"Hello Acting Grand Master Jean! Master Diluc!" Lumine and Venti said greeting her friends!

-3 hours later-

There were still multiple people at the winery.

"V-venti *Hic I don't *Hic feel so good..."

Lumine was drunk. She had had 10 bottles! But of course Venti was passed out on the floor because he too had lots of drinks (25 to be exact) and he too was drunk. Lumine walked over to sit next to him. Almost immediately fell asleep on Venti's chest.

-1 hour later-

"Everyone is gone and the two of them have been asleep on each other for an hour." Diluc said with a grin on his face. "Definitely black mail material." And her snapped a photo of the two.

"So what should we do with them?" Jean asked.

"Let them sleep."

"But I don't want to leave my friends here alone..."

"*sigh We'll there are rooms up stairs. We can share one if you like..."

"That would be wonderful. Meet me up there." Jean said walking by Diluc and placing a kiss on his cheek.

That's the end of this chapter I hope you like it! See you in the next one!(also thank you for all the views! I really appreciate it!)