Chapter 16: What could be goodbye

-The next day-

Lumine is walking back and forth in her room. She got no sleep. She was worried, scared and extremely nervous.

L: What am i gonna do... 

Lumine stoped walking back and forth and sat down.

L: I-I know what i have to do...

Lumine runs out of her room and into the streets of Mondstadt. She was lookingv for her friends, but could not find them anywhere,

L: No no no no... could they have gotten them already... no...

"BOO!"

Lumine jumped back and pulled out her sword.

"My Archon Paimon! You scared me half to death! I was looking all over for you guys!"

Lumine was clearly on edge. Everyone could see it to.

"Lumi, are you ok? You seem, on edge..."

"i-i'm fine Venti."

Lumine replied back as she put her sword away.

"Anyways, i was looking all over Mondstadt for you guys. I was hoping we could all spend today together."

"Well hell yeah! Paimon would love, love, love! for all of us to hang out!"

"Wonderful! Come on then we should head to Dawn Winery!"

"Lumi, you always know where to go to have fun!"

Venti said with a smile on his face.

"And no getting drunk, half a bottle for everyone!"

"Aww.."

"Sorry Venti. i-i just want today to be special."

-After spending an hour and a half in Dawn Winery the sun was starting to set. Which meant it was time for Lumine to meet with the 'letter person'.-

"Here Lumine let me walk you to your room."

"Thanks Venti. Bye everyone."

Lumine sounded sad, and she was. She knew deep down, this could be the last time she sees any of them. So to say goodbye she pulls everyone in a great big hug. Then she leaves with Venti.

"Venti..."

"Yes Lumine?"

"I love you... so much.. and i-i hate thinking that... that someday i may not be by your si-"

Venti kissed lumine. Lumine leaned in as a tear fell down her cheek.

"Never tell yourself that Lumine. I will also be by your side. no matter what."

Venti says breaking away and wiping away Lumine's tear.

"Good night my Warrior."

"Good night my Bard."

Venti left the room. Lumine started breaking down in tears. sobbing, but she had no choice. Tonight was the night she had to see the abyss mage. Tonight was the night when everything will change...

422 Words

Oki! I know i wrote this but this has me in tears! But don't worry it gets better! and NO i will not make anyone die. I am not that cold! Also sorry for not updating in a while. Been super busy, also a BUNCH of snow came through my area so SNOW! YAY!