Chapter 11: plans for the party

-One day before the Twins birthday-

Lumine and Paimon were showing Aether and Xiao around the city a little more this morning before she should set off for commissions.

"And, That's the city!"

"Wow. There's a lot more to Mondstadt than I thought." Aether said.

"Now I have to go for commissions! See you two later!"

"Bye Lumine! Be safe!"

"I will Aether! Also if you are having trouble finding your way around the city ask Venti! Bye!"

"Bye! Paimon hopes you guys have fun!"

Then Lumine and Paimon ran off for commissions. Now Aether and Xiao were left alone to explore the city of Wine and Song!

-Later that evening-

Lumine was at the front of Mondstadt ready to turn in the commissions when two familiar voices called out.

"Lumine! Paimon you guys are back!"

"Aether! Xiao!"

"Did you finish all your commissions?"

"Yup! All 4! Plus some other side jobs. And few cuts and bruises."

"Well that's good!"

There was a little pick up in the wind.

"Hi Venti!" Lumine said.

"Ah so you heard me!"

"How could we not, Tone-Deaf-Bard!"

Venti glared at Paimon when she said the "ugly" nickname she had given Venti

"Anyways, I actually came here to talk to Xiao real quick."

"Oh ok." Aether said.

Venti and Xiao went to the side to talk and made sure the twins and Paimon would not hear.

"So what do you need Venti?"

"Well I was think to make tomorrow all about Lumine and Aether. I mean it is there first birthday here in Tyvat together."

"Sounds like a good plan. How about I can get some place in the woods for a party and invite people and you distract them till I'm ready."

"Great! Sounds like a plan!!"

Venti and Xiao went back over to the others and talk for a while till it was time to leave.

Sorry about these chapters being short and not working on them I have been really busy and sick with an awful cough. I swear I am trying to find time to do this so I can cure you boredom! Till the next chapter! Bye Bye 👋!