Chapter 12: Party time

-Day of the twins birthday-

lumine and aether were asleep in their room when venti and xiao entered with two trays of food.

"good morning!" venti said in a whisper and sing songy tone to wake the twins up without disturbing them.

"yawnnnn... good morning venti! what you got there?" lumine said curiously.

"well me and xiao thought it was a good idea to bring you guys breakfast in bed!"

" aww, that's sweet of you two!" lumine was touched about how much they cared about her and her brother.

the twins ate and we're ready to start the day!

"so what are we doing today?" aether asked.

"venti was going to take you all to dragon spine to show you all some stuff. i am not really a fan of the cold, so i'm going to stay in mondstadt with paimon and explore a bit."

"sounds good xiao! see you soon! bye paimon!" lumine said waving bye as she followed venti and aether who were all ready starting to walk to dragon spine.

-with xiao and paimon-

"mind telling paimon why you aren't going with them? paimon knows you don't care about temperature..."

"ok paimon, me and venti were planing a big surprise party in wolvendom for aether and lumine, but i need you help."

"OK! paimon will do anything!"

"i need you to invite people and tell them to get to wolvendom at about 15:00!"

(15:00 is 5:00pm if y'all don't know military time!)

-with venti, lumine, and aether-

"isn't wonderful up here!?" venti said.

"i-it's s-s-so c-c-cold!!" aether said. he wasn't quite familiar with the mountains cold temperatures then lumine and venti were.

"aether don't be such a sissy. it's not that bad!"

"lumine if i remember correctly, i had to come save you up here because you became exhausted and could have freezes to death!"

"WHAT! I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS!" aether said very worried.

"geez i wouldn't go that far, but thank you again venti for that."

"no problem!"

-at 15:00 (5:00pm)-

"hey can i bring you guys to wolvendom? there's something i want to show you!"

"sure venti!" the twins said simultaneously.

-

"paimon is everyone here!"

"yup!"

"ok they should be here any second! mind gettings everyone attention to hind!?"

"EVERYONE LISTEN TO PAIMON!"

everyone immediately shut up.

"EVERYONE HIND BEFORE TONE-DEAF... I MEAN VENTI GETS HERE WITH LUMINE AND AETHER!"

everyone began to hide.

-

"close your eyes! we're almost there..."

venti finally brought the twins where there supposed to be.

"Now... open..."

everyone jumped out of their hiding spots and yelled...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUMINE AND AETHER!"

-

the rest of the night was a bunch of fun! with food and games! but there was one thing venti had to do. his special surprise for lumine.

"hey lumine..."

"yeah venti?"

"can i bring you to starsnach to show you something?"

i hoped you all liked this chapter! next one will have a crap tone of venlumi moments and xiaother! i hope to upload a chapter everyday till christmas eve as y'all's christmas present! have some great teyvat holidays! bye bye!