Chapter 5: Blizzard

Lumine got a commission in Dragon spine, at the top or the mountain. Nobody else wanted to do this commission because it was to dangerous and cold. But Lumine wasn't affected as much as normal people were in Dragon spine. She also wasn't as afraid.

-

"Lumine, Paimon's getting cold. C-c-can't we find a c-c-c-camp fire s-soon."

"I'm trying Paimon! Give me a moment."Lumine said lighting a fire so Paimon and here could warm up.

"There you go Paimon! Now you look less like an ice pop!"

"An ice pop! Paimon's not an ice pop!"

Lumine laughs. They stayed there for another minute or two before walking yet again to the top. Once they reach the tip all they were to grab was the ice from the top. Sucrose and Albedo gave then this tiny freezer thingy so the ice wouldn't melt on the way down. Lumine grabbed the ice. 

"Paimon, it's time to head back! We got what we needed!"

"Yes finally! Took you long enough!"

-

Lumine and Paimon were walking down the mountain, Lumine looked freezing but Paimon looked fine! Then suddenly Lumine collapsed in the snow!

"LUMINE!"

-

Back at Mondstadt Venti was playing his Liyue for himself at the statue of the seven at Windrise when he felt something very wrong at Dragon spine. He took to the sky in his Barabatos form.

-

"LUMINE! LUMINE! WAKE UP!" Paimon yelled repeatedly.

There was a gust of wind and Venti appeared out of nowhere. Paimon was socked how fast he got here! Venti picked Lumine up.

"Paimon hold my hand."

Venti turned back to his normal form and they got to Windrise. Venti, still with Lumine in his arms started rushing her to the cathedral. With Paimon trailing behind.

"BARABRA! PAIMON NEEDS YOU HELP WITH LUMINE SHES HURT!"

Paimon yells inside the cathedral. Barabra comes out and takes Lumine from Venti's arms.

"Don't worry! I can help her!"

-

Venti and Paimon were told to wait outside the cathedral till Lumine awakes.

"Venti, Paimon wonders how you knew Lumine was in trouble?"

"I just kinda knew... I felt something wrong, and bam, there Lumine was."

"Paimon's glad you were there for Lumine, Paimon doesn't know what Lumine wouldn't be ok if it weren't for you! Lumine would be lost. In fact Paimon thinks that is why Lumine stayed. At least Paimon thinks."

Venti blushed at this comment.

V: does Lumine really think that?