Chapter 7: The Ceceila

Quick Authors note: Thank you for 38 views! I hope you all love the story so far and I hope to continue this one for as long as I can! I'm also planing this chapter to be pretty long! Sorry! Now enjoy the chapter! WARNING: a little spoiler about the Windblume event thingy from the game!

-

L: Did he just call me Lumi!

Lumine blushed at the fact Venti called her Lumi. But she was very tired, even though she slept because of what happened she stilled didn't feel completely right. Plus the Windblume festival was tomorrow! Jean had asked her to pick this year's Windblume! Lumine was extremely nervous and excited about tomorrow.

"Lumine??"

"Huh! O-oh sorry was just lost in my thoughts! Hehe..."

"Well anyway, for once Paimon agrees with the Tone-Deaf-Bard, you still don't look well... you need sleep."

Lumine yawns and lays back down getting ready for bed once again.

"Well, Paimon's also getting tired herself. So Paimon's out to go sleep. Bye!"

Paimon smiled at the two and left.

"Lumine, how about I play you a song on my lyre to help you sleep peacefully through the night?"

"That would be wonderful Venti!"

Venti pulled out his lyre and began to play.

-

Lumine was asleep, Venti still playing his lyre.

"Good night my warrior."

Venti said drifting to sleep himself. He had been tired but he didn't know he was this tired.

-

It was the next day. The Windblume festival. Lumine was up and energized and ready for the festival! Venti was still asleep. Lumine didn't want to wake him, but again you don't want to miss a festival in your honor! Lumine slightly shook Venti's shoulder.

"Venti wake up! Today's the Windblume festival!" Lumine said in a very happy whisper. Venti yawns.

"Ah, Good morning Lumine! How did you sleep!?"

"I slept well! Are you excited about the festival today!"

"Yes! 100%! Wait aren't you the one Jean picked to pick the Windblume this year?!"

"Oh yeah! I forgot for a moment! Hehe!"

V: Wow. Why is her giggle so cute... wait why am I thinking this! AH get this out of my head!

" Umm Venti you alright?"

"Oh! Ehe, yeah!"

L: Wow, Why is his giggle so cute... wait why am I thinking this! AH get this out of my head!

"Well anyways, we should get going to the festival! Don't want to be late to pick the flower for the festival right!"

"AH Venti your right were late! We need to get going!"

-

Lumine and Venti were getting ready to head to the Statue (The one in the city of Mondstadt) when they were stopped by someone.

"Oh hi there Traveler! Venti. Could you two do me a favor and find Klee for me? I was supposed to but something very important came up!"

"Sure we can do that for you Keaya! Now problem!"

"Thank you! Klee should be with Jean and Diluc right now In Jeans office!"

"Got it!" Both Venti and Lumine said.

-

Both Venti and Lumine made their way to Jean's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Lumine opened the door to find Diluc standing beside Jean and Klee in front of them.

"Ms.Honorary Night!" Klee said running to Lumine and Hugged her.

"And Ms.Honorary Nights boyfriend Mr.Bard!"

"B-Boyfriend!!" Both Venti and Lumine said staring at each other, faces red.

"Yeah! Or Did Klee get it wrong and you two are married!"

"M-M-MARRIED!" They both said again. Venti is now hiding his pure red face with his hands, repeatedly whispering ,

"I'm not married to Lumine, I'm not married to Lumine!"

Lumine kneeled down to Klees height, face still very red, and asked,

"Klee how about we find your parents!"

Klee look at both Jean and Dulic and said,

"Mommy! Daddy!"

And now everyone's face was pure red! Venti and Dulic both were still contemplating what had just happened.

!FLASHBACK!

"Now Klee when you see Lumine and Venti you ask them that there boyfriend and girlfriend, then say you made a mistake and that they must be married! Then if someone ask to find your parents just stare at Jean and Dulic and say 'Mommy! Daddy!' You got all that Klee?"

"Yes Mr.Keaya! You can count on Klee!"

—-

Lumine, Venti, Jean, and Dulic all found Alice. Klees real mother. But didn't bother bring up what happened earlier. All there faces were still pink from blushing.

"Well, The Windblume festival is going to have to start at some point, so we all best be going!" Jean said waving in the direction of the giant statue.

"I should head back to the angle share. It will be packed tonight."

"Well, then Master Dulic save me a spot!"

Dulic rolled his eyes at the bard. In fact everyone did. Lumine giggled at this. And so did Jean.

V: CUTE

D: CUTE

thought both Venti and Dulic. Dulic parted from the group and the rest of them headed to the statue to start the festival.

-

"Good morning Mondstadt! Welcome to the Windblume festival! Today we will have Lumine, the Honorary Night pick this years Windblume!"

Everyone clapped for Lumine.

"Umm Venti, perhaps you could tell me your favorite flower?"

"Trying to cheat are we?!"

Lumine giggles.

"This one."

Lumine holds the Cecelia to the empty basket in front of the statue. Now it was everyone else's turn 

"Lumine can i bring you to Windrise to speak with you alone for a moment?"

"Of course Venti!"

-

Venti and Lumine are now at Windrise.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why pick the Cecelia?"

"Well, I guess it just reminds me of you. It fit perfectly with you personally!" Lumine said. Her face a little red.

Venti took her hand looking into the sun set.

"Should we get a drink now? There free tonight because of Windblume!" Venti said I a sing song voice.

"Why not!"

That's the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! This one might be one of my favorites! But I have more I stored! Bye Y'all! ✌️