8.

𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗘

Years ago...

It's been three months, I'm leaving college right now. I used to go back with Ava, but as she's in her last years, it's a bit busy for her to keep up with the other students.

I take my bike and go to my apartment. I think you might be wondering, what about Vinícius? Well... we're hooking up, so far there haven't been any dating requests, which leaves me a little disappointed.

But other than that, things are going wonderfully well, college is great, everything is going very well.

I ride my bike through the streets of Madrid, listening to Maluma's best hits. He is a Colombian singer who helped me a lot with my Spanish. Since I arrived here, his songs have never been left out of my playlist.

I'm going straight to work. I put the bike away and enter the establishment through the back door. I go to the locker room and put on my uniform.

I walk into the kitchen and don't see Andrew there, just Rwen.

- Where's Andrew? - I ask.

- He is in the lounge talking to his ex-wife. – He says with the greatest calm in the world.

-Ex-wife? - I'm confused - I didn't know Andrew was ever married. - I mean helping Rwen with the shapes.

-The two even have a daughter. - He says - Her name is Rachel, she's here today, you'll love meeting her. – He says, placing the sweets in the molds and taking them to the lounge.

I follow the brunette into the lounge and look around, I see Andrew sitting with a redhead. She has straight hair, but the little red-haired girl next to them has curly hair.

That must be Rachel. The little girl has hair that reaches her waist, all curly and voluminous, and she has her father's blue eyes. She is very cute.

The red-haired woman leaves the little girl with Andrew and leaves. The little girl hugs her father who carries her to us.

-Rachel, this is Jade, you never met her. - He says pointing at me. -Say hi to Jade, daughter.

- Hi Jade! - She says smiling.

- Hi Rachel! It's a pleasure to meet you – I say smiling.

- You are very beautiful! - She says.

- Thank you, you're beautiful too! - I respond.

She just smiles and runs to hug Rwen. They talk to each other, it seems like the two have an incredible bond, I'm watching them but I can't identify what they are saying. I just know that they are both very good.

Andrew takes her back to the office while we continue to work.

I'm finishing changing to leave when I feel my cell phone vibrate

I'm finishing changing to leave when I feel my cell phone vibrate. It's a message from Vinícius.

VINÍCIUS: I need you, it's urgent!