4.

Narrator's POV

This was probably not what Lia and Y/n had thought about this school. They had no idea that such a prestigious decent school could be filled up with inhuman.
They were too stunned to even talk about what happened a while before.

They walked up to their classroom and saw that alot of the new students whispering about what just happened before.
Everyone were terrified.

*THUD* *THUD*
They saw their classmate Nam-ra standing near the teachers table resting both her hands on it totally pissed off.

"Can you guys just shut up? The noise in this classroom is pissing me off. If you all are thinking about what just happened a while before then let me tell you, They are the most heartless bullies in our school. If you mess with them they torture you at a position where you'll want yourself dead rather than being tortured by them and there's no one whose able to stop them. They literally rule this whole school. Even the higher authorities fear them. Once your their target then you are completely helpless the only solution for you is either you die or get expelled." She said with hate in her eyes.

"Who are these people? How can no one complain about them? Are they that powerful?" Someone asked.

"No one dares to. Not even the cops as they don't get any evidence at all. Their group consist of 4 members - Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Kim Hanbin and Jeon Jungkook.
All of them are best of friends from childhood. Their family background? Underworld most fearless mafia's though they have a decent companies just for a better reputation. Getting involved with them is just like entering into the gates of hell." She said and sighed and then continued

"And Lee the guy who was bullied today happened to confess his feelings to Jungkook's Girlfriend, Oh-Hana during our summer vacation. Not knowing that she was his girl. And that's how he ended up getting bullied like that. Mercilessly. So you better not get yourself involved with them in any case. Just ignore and do your own work. That's how you all will be able to survive your high school years." She Explained.

Nam-ra was an existing student in this school, so she knows what it is to mess up with those guys. She already have seen many inhuman things happening here in this school and what happened today doesn't surprises her anymore.

*Ring*
The Bell rang again and the principal announced us to go home early as it was our first day.
Lia's Father came to pick them up from school as he was heading home after his work.
Lia and Y/n did not get a chance to talk about the things that happened today.

As they entered home Lia's mother was worried seeing them all gloomy and sad.

"Girls why do y'all look so sad? Did something happened at school?"
She asked them worriedly.

Lia's POV

I saw that y/n was about to open her mouth but before she tells her the truth I replied

"Oh mom, we are just feeling tired. It was a great time at school we loved it. Everything is so amazing. It's fabulous. I'm so happy to have admitted in that school. The happiness itself boosting my energy to study."
Showing my fake enthusiasm and amazement I convinced her.

" It feels so good to hear from y'all. Now go get some rest." mother exclaimed.

We went upstairs and y/n was about to go to her room but I held her wrist pulling her into my room.

"Y/n, look whatever happened today let's forget about it. If something like this happens again let's ignore and move on. From now on we both will only focus on our studies and ourselves. Okay?"
I explained her.

"I was going to say the same thing. I don't want to get involved with those people. Let's stay from them. Let's move on from whatever happened today." She said breathing heavily.

"Let's do that"

*Next Day*
At school

I couldn't deny but I was frightened and y/n was too. And whenever our eyes caught This Jungkook guy the hair on my neck rose up and Y/n was in the same position as me.

That poor boy Lee was expelled out from school as the students made his videos viral and commented down that he was drunk and stripped himself scaring everyone, they called him pervert and what not. The higher authorities came with this decision as the gym teacher was an eye witness, he agreed with all the rumors that were spreading.

All I could think was 'Nothing can Stop them' they were very cunning and powerful.
'I wish not to get involved with them'. I thought.