6.

Lia POV

I couldn't understand what just happened but as y/n slapped on my arm I fell hard on the ground. My back arched in pain but what surprise me was my head didn't even kissed the ground, I felt a hand behind my head as I realized that I wasn't the only one who fell on the ground.

I moved my head to the side while groaning in pain to see who it was and my jaw dropped in a swift second I got up and sat, it was like my body was in no more pain now. I couldn't believe my eyes.

The one I fell on was none other than JEON JUNGKOOK.

Now I couldn't even move a muscle, it was like I've seen a ghost.
I saw his friends helping him get up as y/n rushed towards me and also helped me making me stand.

Once Jungkook stood straight directly looking at me I saw a dark purplish bruise formed on his jaw as he fell from the front side of his body which led his jaw hit the ground and I hope none of his teeth are Damaged.
He was furious, he glared at me.
I also saw students started forming there making us the center of attention. Making me anxious.

I went near him and made a 90° bow apologizing continuously. But I very well knewed I had fucked up everything but there was this little hope in me that'll he forgive me as it wasn't intentionally done.

"Stop with that innocent act your playing with me after all you just wanted attention from me." He's venomous like voice pierced through my ears. Those bitter words, Damn that hurts.

"I'm sorry, but I'm telling you the truth that wasn't intentionally. I-" he cut me giving me his sharp glare.

"I know girls like you. You all just want to earn my attention so that you could get in my bed." He spitted out those words making my blood boil in anger but I restrained myself for taking dangerous steps that could fuck up my life.

"But you know what I hate desperate innocent looking girls. You girls just want to get fucked and then act like you did nothing wrong. You put all the blame on the man saying they forced you and what not. Such a sly slut you are." He said it so easily and chuckled. Everyone there started commenting on me and laughed at me.
I was so hurt by those venomous words as tears threatened to drop out from my eyes.

"PLEASE JUST STOP IT. I'm not what you think. Please try and understand me. That wasn't on purpose. I swear."
I screamed out a bit. He smirked and came closer to me holding my shoulders and whispered to me.

"Woah woah calm down. Well, I don't trust anyone but I can give you a chance to make me understand you and your whatever reasons.....only on one condition" My eyes beamed with some hope but it no minute it was crushed down when he blurted out the words I never wanted to hear.

"There's this my friend named Lee whose very desperate to have girls on his bed. Why don't you show me your honesty by giving him a handjob or even a blowjob is fine by me. That'll surely show me that your not a desperate woman who seeks for my attention." He smirked at me and I lost the last string of my anger. I couldn't handle it anymore.
And I did the mistake I never actually shouldn't have done.

I slapped him real hard.

Narrator's POV

Everyone went silent. Jungkook was still facing at the side as he clenched his jaw angrily. Now he was beyond angry first she bruised his jaw and then she dared to slap him? That too a girl dared to take this step!!!

He held her collar aggressively and was about to throw fist at her. When his friends stopped him holding his hand.

"Jungkook calm down, everyone's watching." Taehyung said while holding him tightly as he was struggling to get out of his grip.

"I don't give a fuck about anyone. I'm going to kill this bitch right here." Jungkook growled.

"Jungkook your going to lose your cool if you do that. This bitch needs to get some severe punishment for that. And killing won't be  as satisfying as making her suffer." Taehyung said as he loosened up his hold on him.

"Now the choice is yours" Jungkook took steady steps towards her literally hovering over her figure.

"Your going to regret this your whole life." He said and left the place. Lia and Y/n were glued at their place processing what the hell just happened. No one dared to utter a word it was pin drop silence.

Everyone knew now things would go hard than it already was. But what shocked them more was this time it was a girl.
Jungkook never had his target whose a girl. It was the first time something like this happened.

No one knew what was coming. But Some of them pitied her, some just wished for less worse things, some completely ignored and some of them were damn excited.