10.

*Meanwhile*

Lia POV

The smell and sight of the place made me dizzy itself. There were dead rotten rats everywhere and also a breakdown of a pipeline which made sewage pollution there.

Now it was the second time of the day I felt like puking. I was already disgusted of what happened in the afternoon during the lunch break.

I started walking backwards as the sight itself gave me goosebumps thinking about the all possible crazy ideas they might have.

"Watch your step baby girl!!" Taehyung said as my back hit him and he pushed me forward as i stared at him.

"What you looking at? Come on, Move" He said.

"B-But the way is b-blocked" I stuttered again. Jimin came in front of me putting an arm on my shoulder making me face the rotten sight.

"No, this is the place I wanted you to come. Actually I didn't knew this place would be such disgusting you know. One day I felt really curious from where this rotten smell is coming from and eventually I got this place and I was about to leave just then a strong wind hit me causing my favorite cap to fall in there." Jimin said while pointing the sewage.

"It was one of my favorite and I still want it so bad." He said with a fake pout and a sad face.

"Oh don't worry Jimin-ah, you'll surely get your cap back" Taehyung came and gave him a side hug with a fake concerned face.

"But How?" He replied.

"Jimin, you forgot we have a very good amd kind friend with us who will help us out. Right Lia?" Jungkook said looking at me who was bewildered.

"Oh thank you so much Lia."

"What you waiting for go and get the cap already" Jungkook said.

I had no other choice but to try to get a way to find his cap and escape from that place.

The three of them wore a mask to avoid the smell.

I was busy looking for a stick around there someone came and pushed me so hard that I directly fell into that sewage pollution which resulted me to drench in that water even my face was covered with it. I smelt like a rotten rat and excrete. It was disgusting.

They laughed at me. I was about to get up but

Narrator's POV

"You better not even stand, find whatever your told to find." Jungkook warned her.

She sat again and started to find the cap as she cried. Jimin and Taehyung shot videos of her struggling to find their cap. After a few seconds she couldn't take the smell anymore. She ran to a side and puked.

"Gosh your so disgusting"
"Eww, Gross"
"I didn't signed up for this sight"

"Hey stop being gross and find that cap fast" Taehyung shouted.

She again went and started finding for that cap and after a while she finally got it.

"I-I got it" She said.

"Oh wow congratulations. Now that's yours. Keep it for yourself as a reward from me for being such a great help." Jimin said sarcastically.

" And thank you for such a great video." Taehyung said and laughed with his friends.

"Omg Tae this video gonna be a huge hit. Can't wait to upload it."
"I'm excited for tomorrow"

Jimin and Taehyung started to leave the place while discussing about the video.
I was still in that place unfazed.

Jungkook was about to follow them but then he saw my bag and a crazy idea rushed to his brain.

"Bitch, if you don't want me to destroy this. You better hurry up." Jungkook said pointing at her bag as he started kicking her bag as if playing football with it.

Lia had no strength left in her but she still stood up and followed. He was running while kicking her bag walking out of the alley reaching the place where they were smoking.

There they saw Hanbin resting his back on the wall with a cigarette in his hand.
Now Lia was no more worried about her bag as Y/n was not in her sight. She was frightened that Hanbin must have done something to her.

"Where is Y/n?" She asked desperately.

"You think she'll wait for you and call up trouble for herself?? Nah. She probably left the place. Right Han?" Jimin said arrogantly.

Han sighed. Making them raise their eyebrows.

"Han, where is she?" Now this time Jungkook asked.