9.

Narrator's POV

When they reached there, Both of them started coughing with the amount of cigarette smoke that was released.
They couldn't help but cover their nose with their hands.
They saw Taehyung, Jimin, Hanbin and Jungkook smoking while waiting for them specifically Lia.
but there was someone who eagerly waited for Y/n as if he knew she would come.

The coughing sound made the boys look at their direction. Jungkook smirked looking at his prey but he was pretty annoyed that she brought a friend with her.

"Next time I should be more clear with my note I guess. The note was only for you not also for your friend." He said to Lia walking closer to her as y/n gripped her hand tight deciding not to leave her even if it's a sign to call up for trouble.

"I-I" Lia stuttered, words got stuck in her throat as he got closer. She felt weak as if he was about eat her up just by his predating eyes. Jimin and Taehyung smirked looking at Jungkook and his prey all weak under His stares.

Jungkook stood right infront of her, hovering her he gripped her wrist and pulled her but he was stopped by another grip on her other hand which was none other than Y/n. He was furious looking at Y/n who attempted to stop him. He went near her as she closed her eyes shut and he was about to slap her just then

Hanbin got in his way his back facing Jungkook, he held Y/n's wrist tightly looking at her intensely, y/n got confused and opened her eyes blessing it with insanely handsome yet devilish guy, Hanbin. Blood rushed to her cheeks seeing him this close.

She got confused as to why would he block Jungkook's way but one side she feared about him having other motives.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were shocked by his action again. He never interfered their bullying session. This was something really new for them.

"I'll take care of her. You move on with your prey"
after his intense stare on y/n. He finally turned around and said to Jungkook still holding her wrist.

Jungkook just nodded and pulled Lia dragging her further in that alley. Completely ignoring the confusion he had about Hanbin being all suspicious. He thought that he's just helping him around in his tasks.

Jimin and Taehyung also shrugged about the thought and started following Jungkook. But Jimin stopped turning behind.

"Do you want me to accompany you wooing this little friend of hers?" He asked eyeing y/n.

Hanbin shooked his head as 'no' and Jimin walked away. He's eyes captured the sight of y/n again who looked scared, confused and a total blushing mess. He loved the expressions she gaved to him.

Jungkook POV

I was busy dragging Lia with me. I was so mad at her friend. I hated the guts she had to stop me. I wanted to beat her up real bad and I would have probably done that if Hanbin didn't blocked my way.

I was really shocked and frustrated by Hanbin's action. Shocked because he never in his life actually got interfered in our shits though we always hang out with each other. And frustrated because he stopped me from hitting her.

I really don't like it when people make me stop doing whatever I want to. It irritates me.

Once I got to the place where I had my mischievous plan. I loosened up my hold on her and shrugged off all the thoughts I had in my mind. As my playful mode was switched on.