13

*After 1 month*

•Narrator POV•

It was already a month and Lia was being bullied everyday. After Jimin and Taehyung posted that video of her being a pathetic mess from that day onwards everyone started bullying her.

And of course Jungkook and his gang bullied her in every way possible.

Lia even got bullied by her own teachers. Her life was a total hell. She hated it. She wanted to runaway. Yet she couldn't do anything. She wanted y/n by her side but she knew it could only make it more worse than it already is.

From that day onwards Y/n never got involved and Lia too kept her distance from her. Yet y/n did help her secretly whenever she got a chance.
She hated that she couldn't do anything while she was bullied infront of her eyes.

Lia had lost alot of weight and used to gloomy all the time. Her parents notice that and used to constantly get worried seeing bruises on her face but she always made excuses though they didn't believe her she made y/n make them believe.

One day Lia's parents made a decision and visited the school to inquire about it but the teachers said nothing like that happened and lied to them saying maybe she fell or something.

The news spread out among students that her parents came to the school. They thought that she had complained about them. And rumors started spreading as it caught the ears of the devil and his gang.

He was furious and mad but he laughed out loud.

"Oh God, this girl still hasn't learned her lesson yet. I think I was easy on her all this time. Its time for me to take it a bit more far."

He smirked staring at space while the other 3 boys didn't get the idea of what he was referring to and just shrugged it off not bothering to ask him.

*School Ends*

Lia headed towards her messed up locker and she felt a chill ran down her spine as she saw a sticky note stuck on it.

'Meet me in the basement. ASAP!!'
- love, jungkook.

Her heart started to beat faster as she headed towards the basement. She never been there.
As she opened the door she was welcomed by a empty dark room. It was creepy and she hated it. She didn't felt like to stay there and was about to exit as she turned around and spotted Jungkook right behind her.

"Your leaving already?? But we didn't even have our fun yet. Now c'mon let's get inside."

•Lia POV•

He said pushing me inside with his hands on my shoulders. He locked the door and started walking towards me as I started walking backwards.

It confused me as to why the other members were not present here. All of them use to team up and bully but this time it's just him. And it was just me and him in this dark room which made me shiver badly.

My back hit a wall and that was the end as he came and trapped me placing both his hands on the side. He stared at me like a creep. The silence in the room just making me more frightened.

His hands made his way to my hair that  was falling on my face as he put some strands of my hair in the back of my ear. I shivered under his touch.

"W-what a-a-are you d-doing?" I stuttered

"You know what, I'm so tired and frustrated today because of you."

I was confused by his words.

"What do you mean?"

"You shouldn't have complained about me to your parents. Am I going too easy on you? Should I make it more worse?"

He smirked and I widened my eyes as he started tracing his fingers on my hand slowly making it's way to my shoulder.

"I'm  s-sorry but t-they don't know anything about this, they came here to i-inquire about my b-bruises that I had. I-"
He cut my words putting his finger on my lips telling me to shut up.
He came closer to my ear. His breathing hits my ears and my started pounding.

"You know what, I'm frustrated right now. And I don't want to hear your blabbering. It's time for your punishment."