5.

Narrator's POV

One month passed after that incident, For the first few days Lia and Y/n were frightened but then as days passed by they got used to it. They started moving on and ignoring everything that's happening. Until and unless they're safe they don't care.

They started having normal high school life; studying, having friendship goals, having bff dates etc. Just as they wanted their high school life to be. They were back on track.

But Life isn't fair everytime, it gives you happiness yet destruction too.
But little did they know that their destruction was about to come which could destroy all of their lives.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Mom, we're leaving" Lia shouted with a bread in her mouth hurrying for school.

"Lia come on, we only got 10 minutes." Y/n shouted from outside.

They got up late today as last night they played video games till late night as it was a weekend. They ran to the bus stop but unfortunately missed their bus.

"I don't we'll be able to make it to school today" Y/n said while breathing heavily.
"I don't want to miss my English lecture today. Y/n could you run from here to the school? Cause I think running is the only option for us now." She blurted out.

"Are you crazy?? Do you want me dead Lia?? I can't. With these short legs and chubby body. No I ain't running. I hate running."
Y/n replied.

It was true that Y/n was a little chubby, she had this round face and Chubby cheeks but she had a very sexy body shape. It's just face made her look all chubby while Lia was a slim perfect girl with a perfect body shape she wasn't tall nor short but she was two inches taller than me.

"Girls I think I can ride you to school"
"Dad, why didn't you tell us earlier. We wouldn't have rushed here."
"My apologies, now get in the car."
Out of nowhere Lia's dad popped out and drove them to school in time.
They were glad they made in time and rushed to their classroom.

Y/n POV

It was already the lunch break, after our lunch we were busy chit chatting on the stairs.

"I'm never playing video games again" I finalized.
"Look whose talking, the one who made me addicted to video games." Lia said
"That wasn't me, it was your choice to get addicted to it" I fought.
"If it wasn't you who introduced to me that thing, I would have never known about it." She fought back.
"Video games aren't bad gadgets though but getting addicted to it is bad."

Now we both glared at each other for like a minute and then eventually started laughing hard as we looked so funny with our glaring faces.

While we were laughing we did not notice that Jeon Jungkook and his friends passed by us going downstairs and unknowingly Lia was on the edge of the stairs.

I slightly slapped her arm indicating her to stop laughing and thats making me laugh too but I had no idea that my one slight slap on her arm would make us suffer.

As I did that she lost her balance and fell down but what more shocking was that she wasn't the only one who fell on the ground.