Special!!!

100 READS!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! For this special, it's the party, but in Linh's perspective. In this chapter, it's also going to clear up the cliff hanger. Hope you enjoy!

                                   -Linh-

I followed Tam into Keefe's house, excited and nervous. We could hear music blasting loudly. I hoped the police wouldn't come, the music was loud!

Tam glided over to his friends, and I went to get some punch. I went to a corner of the room, sipping my punch. Suddenly, Wylie came over. "Hey, Linh." He said. Wylie is my boyfriend. We've been dating for four years, even longer than Fitz and Marella. "H-hey, Wylie." I said. Somehow, he still manages to make me nervous.

A slow song comes on. "Wanna dance?" He asks me. "Sure." I say, and he takes my hand, pulling me to the dance floor. (Don't ask me why Keefe's house has a dance floor) Just as we are about to dance, Biana shouts, "Who wants to play truth or dare?!" Everyone else agrees to play, so me and Wylie do as well, because we don't want to be the odd ones out.

Everyone makes a circle, and Biana goes first. It lands on Keefe. He had to spin the bottle, and kiss whoever it lands on. It lands on Sophie. They kiss for, like, 10 minutes!! (Not really.) Basically the whole time, they're full making out!! When they finally pull away, Keefe and Sophie are smiling. I wonder if they are dating? They'd be so cute together. Everyone agrees.

Then Keefe spins the bottle, and it lands on Wylie, next to me. "Truth or dare?" He asks Wylie. Wylie grins. "Dare." Keefe notices that Wylie and I have our hands entwined. "You have to...be locked in a room with Linh until after the next persons turn." He says, grinning evilly. I gulp. Wylie looks at me. "Where is the room?" He asks Keefe. Keefe points to a tiny closet. It's so tiny! It could probably fit one person, but not two!

Wylie has to do it, though..he grabs me before I can run away, and carries me over to the closet. Keefe closes the door. I gulp again. This is embarrassing.

"Sooo...we might be in here for a while..." Wylie says. "Uh, no. I'm not going to be like one of those people who kiss or something, then they open the door j-just a..." I was getting sleepy. I fell asleep.

Next thing I know, Wylie kisses me. "Wake up, Linh. It's time to go out." He says. I snap awake... only to find, everyone staring at me. Oop. Wylie kisses me again. "You ok, Linh?" He asks me. I just walk back to the circle of curious people, staring at me.

I sit back down. The game goes on. Suddenly, the bottle lands on me. "Truth or dare?" Maruca asks me. "Uh..t-truth.." I say. "Have you ever made out with Wylie?" She asks instantly. My face goes tomato red. "Uh..n-no..?" I say. Maruca laughs. "You should, you guys are soo cute together!" Wylie looks at me, but he doesn't do anything.

The game keeps going. The bottle lands on Wylie. "Truth or dare?" Tam asks. "Dare." Wylie says. Maruca suddenly leans over and whispers something in Tams ear. He smiled evilly and nods. "I dare you to...make out with Linh." He says.

Ugh. Why Tam, why?!? You're my brother!!!
I think. Me and Wylie scoot into the middle and do it. And... it actually...feels good. I mean, I liked it. Is that weird?

After a few more rounds, the bottle lands on Sophie. She chooses truth. "Who do you like better, Fitz or Keefe?" Marella asks.

"I..." Sophie says, taking a deep breath. "I like Keefe better."
"Oooo, your boyfriend? Does that mean you liked the kiss?" Marella said, making kissing noises.
"He's not my boyfriend! Stop it, Marella!!" Sophie says. I look at Keefe, then Fitz. Fitz it frowning, and Keefe is grinning.

I wonder if Keefe likes Sophie?

Thank you again for 100 reads! Hope you liked this chapter, it was hard writing it.