TASTED THE CONFETTI

We continued running, trying to put as much distance between us and the man as possible. Eventually, we managed to lose him in the maze-like streets of the city.

"What was that all about?" I asked, panting heavily, trying to catch my breath.

Nandani looked at me with a mix feeling of nervousness and stress. I stood up straight and grabbed her hand, decreasing the distance between us. She also stood up.

"It's alright if you-", she interrupted me, clutching my hands.

"I'm working on a case and that was related to it," she replied hesitantly. I nodded, carefully listening to her explanation.

"Must say lawyers put their lives at risk to seek justice for people," I praised her.

"Indeed... let's go," she replied and I nodded. We left as soon as possible, knowing that the person I hit would soon wake up.

"Sorry boss, but she found us. Should I chase her?" said the same man who I had hit.

"Asshole, are you waiting for me to help you?" the boss growled from the other side of the phone.

"Yes, boss," he nodded and hung up immediately. He ran in the particular direction.

We finally reached the station and looked at it from the top. We spared a glance at each other and went inside. It was nighttime, completely covered in sweat and dust. I took out my wallet and purchased two tickets. We sat on the bench, resting my hand on my thigh, waiting for the train to arrive. My gaze fell on her hands, which were clutching her frock. I looked up at her and she was looking everywhere, trying to avoid the tension building up inside her. I grabbed her hands and she looked at me, smiling faintly. I smiled back, raised my hands, and caught the wooden stick that was aimed at her. I furiously looked up to see the same guy with more people. She flinched.

"Don't wait for me," I ordered and stood up, grabbed the man, and pushed him to the ground. She stepped back. I came forward, tackling each one of them. Then we heard the train horn. We looked in that direction. She looked at me, and I assured her. I started beating the man, but they grabbed my arms. I looked at Nandani, then at the train.

"Run," I growled. She shook her head. I frustratingly closed my eyes. The train was also leaving the platform. I can't let her stay here.

"I said r-" she didn't let me complete and smacked the rod on one of the man's head. My eyes widened. She grabbed my hand, and we jumped onto the running train. The train left the platform. We gazed at each other, panting, and then started laughing all of a sudden. I fell onto a seat. The whole compartment was empty, as it usually is at night.

POV end.

A breeze blew in as the train moved. The air blew over his injured hand, sending a tickling sensation. He leaned his head back and hissed. Nandani saw him and grabbed his hand, blowing warm air on it. He looked up at her.

"Sorry, it's because of me. I shouldn't have asked yo-" he interrupted her, cupping her face.

"If I weren't here, I wouldn't have had a chance to experience this adventure with you," he replied in a slow, deep voice.

"It wasn't an adventure, though," she rolled her eyes. He chuckled. Their gazes locked, intense desire stripped between them. His hands slowly moved over her thigh, grabbing them softly. She whimpered and he rubbed her thigh with his thumb. She moved her hand to his cheeks, caressing them. The distance between them decreased again, and in no time, she sat on his lap. He grabbed her waist and pulled her close, she grabbed his neck, and he slowly leaned towards her neck. His short breaths brushed against her skin, and she closed her eyes, feeling the strange sensation inside her.

"I'm craving for you," he whispered in her ear, his lips brushing against her neck.

"Is that so?" she replied, her voice filled with anticipation. He started kissing her, and she let him enter her mouth, their tongues fighting for dominance. He swirled his tongue around hers, and the taste slid off their lips, down to their chins, and onto her neck. He noticed and attacked her neck, leaving wet kisses. She clutched onto his hair.

"It's a long way to go. Let me savor you," he said, grabbing her ass. She flinched and let out a small moan. They looked at each other hungrily.

Her hands reached his shirt and started unbuttoning it. He slid down her frock, exposing her shoulders. She leaned on his bare, muscular chest and started kissing it. He leaned back, feeling the intense pleasure. Her hands slid down to the last button and she immediately opened it. She slid her hand onto his waist, feeling his hard body. He smirked.

"Enjoying it?" he whispered. He grabbed his waist.

"I didn't know doctors had time to build their bodies," she said with a surprised expression. He let out a chuckle.

"There is more to surprise," he said. She smirked and unbuckled his belts along with his pants. He immediately held her hands and shook his head, leaving her doubtful.

"Why...I don't mind if it's small," she teased him. He leaned closer to her face, looking into her eyes.

"It's enough to hit you in every possible way... but I'm afraid you might faint," he replied with dramatic eyes. She smirked, jerked his hands, and immediately unzipped his pants, sliding her hands inside. Her hands felt the nerves, causing her eyes to widen. He shrugged his shoulder.

"It's because of you," he replied. She frowned. "How's that so?" she asked.

"Your soft legs just aroused me," he replied. She looked at her legs and let out a chuckle.

"You liked it" she asked, squeezing her legs.

"I love it," he whimpered and pressed his lips against hers again. They continued kissing, and she took out his manhood, rubbing it with her hand and creating a slippery sensation. He moaned and bit her lips. She smirked and slowly broke the kiss. He looked at her actions and she slid down his lap, kneeling in front of him, giving him a seductive stare before taking him into her mouth. He leaned back again, feeling the intense pleasure. She sucked him, increasing the pace. He clutched onto the seat, his veins popping up as she increased the speed. He grabbed her hair and pushed her deeper.

"Fuck, I'm on the edge... Nandani," he groaned. She smirked and started thrusting faster.

"Arghh, Nandani," he moaned and released himself in her mouth. She stopped and left him, cleaning him up and gulping down his juice. He looked down at her, and she wiped her lips. He let out a smile, his face covered in sweat, panting.

"So, did you enjoy it?" she said in a possible sexy tone. He grabbed her cheeks between his fingers and pulled her up. But the train pulled the brake.

It was all a dream... .... ..... .....

Thankyou for reading
🤭🤭🤭🤭