Toxic in a Good Way (Modie x Reader)

Today is the day. Today is the day that my man Modie is getting out. Um, not really though. Modie's friend Jermaine is going to let me come along when they break him out.

                         I sit in the back of the car waiting impatiently. "It's right there, go get him!" I yell pointing to the medical van. "Shut up, man." Jermaine says slapping my hand. I roll my eyes and slump into my seat. "Oh, fuck." one of the men says pulling his hood up. "Tell me when." The driver of the medical van gets out and walks around the back. "Okay, let's go." Jermaine says before pulling his hood up. Out driver swings the car around pulls up right to the back of the van. "Get on the ground!" Jermaine shouts getting out the car. I pull the neckline of my shirt down and make sure my necklace is centered. As the commotion commences outside, I apply more lip gloss and perfume. "What's up, yeah?! Daily offender. Crazy standoff." Modie laughs as we walks to the car. "Stop fucking about man." Jermaine says opening the back seat door. "Hi, baby!" I yell once he gets in. As soon as Jermaine breaks his handcuffs, Modie's hands fly to my waist. "Hi, love." he says before kissing me deeply. 

                         When we get back to the safe house Modie pulls me into his lap and basically buries his face in my boobs. "Modie!" I laugh. "I missed you, love." he says, muffled. "I missed you too, Modie." I say kissing the top of his head. He pulls his face out and smiles. I run my hand over his scars. "Does it hurt?" I ask with a slight frown. "Not really, only a little." He says pulling his hand on top of mine. "You going back to running the mandem?" I ask. "Speaking of mandem, you ain't run the streets since I've been gone?" I tilt my head in confusion. "You ain't spread you nyash for no man other than me, right?" he asks. "Modie. I would never. No one could ever pipe me they way you do." I say kissing him. "I know that's right." He says grabbing my ass. 

                       Modie and I roll up on the mandem. "Hi!" I smile. "Y/N!" They all greet. "You ain't been round the ends in a minute, you good though?" Si asks, wrapping an arm around my waist to hug me. Modie moves behind me and cuts his finger (Only a little bit) with his knife. "Shit!" Si says removing his arm to look at his finger. "Don't touch my peng." Modie says tapping him knife on his shoulder. "Sorry, Modie." Si apologizes before moving away. "What are you doing out here, Modie? There's a chance someone could see you." Jamie say firmly. "Who the fuck you think you're talking too? You think just because you've been running the mandem, you're top boy now, innit?" he points his knife at him. "No, I just think that-" "Ain't no one asked what you think!" Modie yells. "Someone could see you and that person could go tell the feds." Jamie says   frowning. "How many fucking times do I have to tell you? I don't care!" he yells, making me flinch. He sniffles and looks over at me. "Anyway, fleetin' visit. Wanted man and such." he says wrapping an arm around my shoulder and walking us back to the car.

                    "Modie." I say once we're in the car. "Do you think there's a little truth to what Jamie said?" I ask. He chuckles and grabs my chin. "Don't worry your tiny little head about it, love." He says and then let's me go. "You didn't have to cut Si's hand like that. That was bare embarrassing." I mumble. "What did you say?" he says slamming on the breaks. He looks at me, grabs my arm and pulls me onto his lap. "What is mine, is mine. I don't like to share." he says resting his hands on my ass. "Okay, Modie." I say with a smile. I lean down and kiss his neck. (You guys can imagine what happened next)