In Love With A White Girl (Paige Bueckers x Fem!Reader)

Y/N's POV:

            I put my purse down in the locker room and waited for Paige to come out. Her game just ended and her team lost. Of course I feel horrible, but I am soooo tired. Paige's team staggers in. I just sit with my hands in my lap and their faces fall solemn. Paige sits down next to me and falls into my arm. "Aw, baby." I say as I rub her back. She starts to shake in my arms and I kiss the top of her head. "You played so good. I saw you out there. You looked so good, baby." I whisper in her ear. She wraps her arms around my waist tightly and definetly doesn't let go. Her coach comes in to make his little speech, but Paige doesn't even look up.

           "I gotta get up so that we can head out, baby." I say tapping her back. She sits up and wipes her face. "I'm sorry, baby." I say wiping her stray tears. I grab my purse and her gym bag. "Let's go, babe." I say. She slowly gets up and heads for the door. "Bye, guys. You played so well." I say following her. I run into KK in the hallway and give her a quick hug. "You played so good, love." I say. "Thanks, Y/N." she says sniffling. I look down the hallway and see Paige halfway to the door and run to catch up.

Paige's POV:

           I take a seat in Y/N's car and lean my seat all the way back. I hear her put my bag in the trunk and sit in the driver's seat. "I'm so sorry, baby." she says putting her hand on my thigh. I sit there in my self pity until I realize we aren't moving. "Y/N?" I ask. I look over and see her asleep against the window. I sit up and tap her shoulder. "Mmm?" she says rubbing her eyes. "Are you okay, baby?" I ask. "Just a bit tired." she says, her eyes falling heavy. "I'll drive." I say reaching for the door. "No, you just had a saddening experience. I can drive." she says. I roll my eyes and kiss her. "Trade." I say. She nods quickly and gets out the car.  I climb over to her seat as she gets in mine. She takes my UCCON hoodie out the back and uses it as a blanket. "I'll wake you up when we get there." I say placing a hand on her thigh. 

             The drive is quiet since Y/N is asleep. I pull up to the spot and turn the car off. I debate letting her sleep for a bit longer, but I know she'll want to take her make-up off. "Boo, get up." I say nudging her awake. She grumbles and gets out the car. We walk up to the room and she is quick to fall onto the bed. I take a cotton pad with make-up remover from the bathroom and carefully wipe off her make-up. I softly put her hair into her bonnet and take off her shoes. "Do you wanna change into comfier clothes or..?" I laugh. She rolls her closed eyes and kicks her jeans off. I change too and lay down next to her.

             She lays on my chest and mumbles something. "Huh?" I ask with a raised brow. "I said, 'In love with a white girl, she's soft as powder." she says. "Thanks for helping me get home. I know today was hard for you." She says wrapping her arms around my waist. "Of course, baby." I say rubbing her back. Soon, soft snores come from her as she drifts asleep.