Wash Day (Jack Harlow x Reader)

Since, Jack's gonna be at the studio all day I decided that today is my wash day. I roll over and kiss Jack on the cheek before I get out of bed and head towards the bathroom. I take my hair products out and place them on the counter in order. "Okay, let's get started." I say cracking my fingers. I throw on some of Jack's close that he left on the ground (clean ofc) and took my hair out of the musty bun it's currently in. "Fuck." I say staring at the tangled mess on top of my head. I groan loudly in frustration before turning on the shower and waiting for it to heat up. I reach out for my phone and hit play on my wash day playlist. "Make me sweat! Make me water! Make me lose my breath! Make me water!" I sing as I dance around in the mirror. "Those are definitely not the right lyrics." Jack says leaning against the door frame. 

                               "Those are definitely the lyrics." I say pausing my music. "Don't stop the show on my account." he says with a smile. "Since you're headed to the studio with Urban, I was thinking I was going to have a wash day." I say fluffing up my curls in the mirror. "I like your hair like this." he says leaning down and kissing the top of my head. "Even with the grease and musty scalp?" I joke. "You're right, that kiss was almost all dandruff, but I still loved it." he says. I roll my eyes and reach my hand into the shower to test the temperature. "You need company?" he asks taking off his shirt. I run my hands down his chest and rest them on his abs. "I'm good." I say kissing his collar bones. "Baby..." he groans grabbing my waist. "I have to wash my hair." I say suddenly pulling away. "You can't do that to me baby." he groans then smiles covering his boner. "But, it's so fun." I laugh. "Now, get out so I can change." I say pointing to the door. "I'll see you when i get back." he says kissing me before leaving me. 

                               I strip down and shower before washing my hair and putting in some deep conditioner. I get out the shower and throw back on Jack's clean clothes from earlier. I grab my wide tooth comb and go out to the living room. I turn on some TV and start combing my long curls with the comb. After about an hour, I'm left with four combed out sections. I head back to the bathroom and lean over the sink to rinse my hair. I hit it with the diffuser and some rosemary oil before braiding it in two french braids and calling it a day. 

                              I sit back on the couch and twirly my braid around my finger. The door unlocks and in comes Urban and Jack carrying tons of food. "Hey, mamas." He says placing the food on the counter. "Hey, Jackie. Hey, Urban." I say turning back to the TV. "What you watching?" Urban says sitting next to me. "Some chick flick. I love romance movies." I say putting my legs across him. "Baby, you want some of this?" Jack asks taking out a plate from the cupboard. "Sure. Thanks, Jackie." I say. He brings me over a plate of sushi. "So, how was the studio?" I ask breaking apart my chopsticks. "It was good, did some brain storming and all that. I just came over to help Jack carry in the left overs." Urban says tapping my legs as a sign to move them. I swing my legs off him and he stands up. "Later, y'all." He waves before heading out the door.                 

                       "Your scalp hurt, mamas?" He asks placing his hand on my head. "A little. It only took about two hours and a half. It didn't feel like that long though." I say curling into his side. "It looks good." He says wrapping an arm around my waist. "You wanna get your hair done? I'll take you to the salon and everything." He asks. "You'll pay for it? Whatever I want?" I ask looking up at him. He nods, "Anything you want, mama." He says kissing the top of my head. "Good, no dandruff." He says. I laugh and slap his chest. "Just joking, ma." He say smiling.