Hidden (Si x Sullivan!Reader)

My brother Gerad is out with Dushane, so I invited my boyfriend over. I've been dating Si for about four months, but in secret because he's part of the ZTs and my brother is part of summer house. I think they're rival gangs, but I don't know cause I'm not on the roads. 

                               Si's on my chest, sleeping I think. I'm under him in nothing but my bra and panties. I run my hand over the smooth muscles in his back. His cheek bones are digging into my clavicle a bit, but I don't mind. Suddenly, my phone rings. I reach over and answer it, making sure to whisper. "Hey, Sully. Wagwan?" I ask. "Why you whispering, fam?" Sully asks. "Just have a headache is all." I lie. "Want me to grab you something from the shops? I'm heading back early. I should be home in like two minutes." he says. My eyes widen. "Yeah, some headache medicine would be great. Pick it up, yeah?" I ask. "Yeah, safe. Love." he says before hanging up. 

                              I look down at Si's closed eyes and frown. It's be a shame to wake him up. I tap him shoulder "Si. Si, wake up." I say shaking him awake. "What, luv?" he asks rubbing his eyes. "My brother's coming home any minute. You have to leave." I say. "I thought he was gonna come in bare late." he groaned. "Yeah, well he just belled me and said he's coming now." I say lightly pushing him off me. He sits up and runs a hand over his face. "Put some clothes on, baby." I say. He throws on his clothes and leans against the wall. "Want to come 'round mine? Stay the night at the trap even?" he asks with a smirk. "Maybe, I have to see what kind of mood my brother's in when he gets home." I say pulling on a random jumper from the floor. "Why? You're a grown woman." he says kissing his teeth. "You know Sully. He's proper buki, fam." I say shaking my head. "I can't even stay a little longer?" He says wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. "I'm bare tired." He yawns. "My brother's crazy. He'll kill you." I say patting his back before pushing him off. Right as I go to open my bedroom door, the main door opens. I turn around quietly to Si and hold my finger to my lips as a sign to be quiet. "Y/N! I got your headache ting from the shops." Sully yells. "Hide in the closet. Just until he goes into his room." I say pushing Si into the closet.

                     "Hey, bruv." I say walking into the kitchen. "You ain't hear me calling you?" he asks. "No, I heard. I was listening to music and that. Uni work." I say. "With no pants on?" He asks, motioning to my bare legs. "I like to be comfortable." I say with a convincing smile. "That's all you been doing? Uni work?" He says with a raised brow. I nod. I grab the bag from the shops. "Thanks for the medicine, I'll go take it now." I say pivoting on my heel and heading back to my room. "I'm heading out again. I have to chat to some youts." I hold up a thumbs up as I close the door behind me. I listen at the door until I hear the main door close. "Si, come out." I whisper. He slowly comes out the closet with his hood up. "Aight, you're gonna grab your stuff and make a B-line for the door, yeah? Keep your hood up and make it seem like you're coming from a different flat if you see Sully." I say handing him his phone that he left on the bed. "Love." I add kissing him. He smiles and leans in to kiss me again, but I stop him. "I'll run by the trap tomorrow." I say. He opens my door and gasps. I quickly go to follow him and see Sully standing by the door. "It's not what it looks like." I say. Sully kisses his teeth. "Leave, man." Sully says opening the door for him. Si looks at me and quickly heads for the door. Sully pushes him out and slams the door behind him. 

                "He's with them ZTs, Y/N. Do you take me for eediat?" he asks. "I don't. I'm a grown woman. I can date whoever I want, Sully." I say crossing my arms. "You can date whoever the fuck you want. You just can't date a fucking ZT." he yells. "God, you're bare fucking controlling. I was doing fine while you were in jail, you know?" I yell. "They're not good guys, Y/N. Why can't you see I'm just trying to look out for you." Sully says pulling me into a hug. "I love you, innit." he says kissing the top of my head. "I love you too, Sully, but I love him too." I say buring my face in his army jacket. "Was he piping you before I came back to the flat?" he asks. My cheeks turn bright red. "Gross." Sully says before letting me go.