Pass Her To My Brodie (SugarhillDdot+DDOsama x Reader)*

I woke up in Ddot's bed. I look beside me and see him sleeping on his stomach. I reach for my phone and call DD. "Hey, my heart. What's up?" he asks. "You wanna come over? Hangout?" I ask. "Sure, my heart. Ddot awake?" he asks, I hear him getting in his car in the background. "Mmmm, mami." Ddot says moving to lay on my chest. "Bring breakfast, my heart." Ddot adds before going back to sleep. "I'll stop a breakfast spot and then I'm on my way. Love, my hearts." he says before hanging up. 

                      The sun flows through the cracks in Ddot's blinds. The AC buzzes loudly down the hallway, but it's like white noise to me now. Ddot starts kissing up my chest and shit. "Boy, you know DD gonna be here in a minute." I say placing my hand on the back of his neck. "My bad, my heart. You just look so beautiful right now." he says, his hands moving from my waist to my hips. "How long you think we got?" I ask. "How long you wanna take?" he smirks. "Fine, let's be quick though fr." I say leaning down and kissing his lips. He smiles into the kiss and starts moving his hands lower.

DD's POV:

                    I walk in and place the food on the table. "Food, my hearts." I yell. Y/N and Ddot walk down the stairs. "You gonna wash up or y'all just gonna put your nasty hands on the food?" I ask, noticing the hickies littering both they necks. "Bro you just jealous fr." Ddot laughs washing his hands. Y/N walks behind me and whispers in my ear "We can hang later. Just you and me". Her voice sends shivers down my spine. I reach behind her as her walks and slap her ass. "Nah, cause I'm tryna go to the stu. I had this dream.....and the stu part was really crazy. I was rapping and drilling and shit." Ddot rambles on and on about his dream. Y/N rolls up behind me and wraps an arm around my waist. "What you tryna get into today, ma?" I whisper. "I'm tryna just hang out with you guys." she says resting her head on my chest. "I'm jackin', I'm jackin'." I say wrapping an arm around her shoulders. 

                   "You even listening?" Ddot asks, his moth full of food. "I'm listening, baby. I'll go to the stu wit you. If you want." she says leaving my side. "Girl, stop playing. You hate the stu. I'm not tryna drag you somewhere you ain't tryna go." Ddot says, sounding mad mature all of the sudden. "You guys gotta figure it out. What we doing today?" she asks. I look at Ddot and wrap an arm around him shoulder. "Twin, what you tryna get into?" I ask. "I'm tryna go to the stu fr." he says. "How about you go to the stu for a couple hours and when you come back we can all hang and go outside or something." she compromises. "Yeah, mami. That sounds good." he nods. 

                    A little later Ddot leaves for the studio. "What you tryna get into, ma?" I ask with a smirk. "I'm tryna Netflix and chill fr." she says. I nod and lead her ass upstairs. I lay down on the bed and she  lay between my legs. After, like 10 minutes, her hands start to travel to my waistband. "Ma, what happened to the movie?" I ask with a smirk. "All you gotta say is 'stop'." she says slowly dipping her fingers under my waistband. "Shit, never that, mami." I smile.