Green Light (SugarhillDdot+DDOsama x Reader)

So for context, like a week ago CBlu and 41 made a song dissing EVERYONE. Then you know DD and OY had to get in the stu and diss them right back. It was along week when that happened. About a week later a green light was put on me. Why me, I have no idea . That's us to now, It's been a day Since the green light and DD and Ddot haven't left my side once.

                "Ma, please don't go to school" DD pleads. " I have to my heart. I have a really big chem test." I say , gently moving his hair out his face. " Baby, please. we can't be there to protect you. What if something happens ?" Ddot says laying his big head on my stomach. "Nothing is gonna happen, I promise " Ddot wraps his arms around me tightly. "Please, just come to the studio with us. We'll explain it to your teacher " DD says laying his head on my shoulder.

(TIME SKIP TO 3:00AM)

             I hear a loud pop outside and shoot up from the bed . "DD did you hear that ?"I ask shaking him awake. "I think it was a gun shot ," and with that he shoots up. He reaches for his bag and grabs his gun. "Stay here." he says leaving the room. "What's going on , baby?" Ddot asks. "I think I heard gunshots. DD went to go investigate." I say crawling into Ddots arms. DD comes running back into the room. " Get up. We're going to my house. " He says getting dressed. Ddot gets up and starts packing me a bag. "What was it?" I ask. "Someone shot your window out. The one by the front door." DD says tucking his gun is his waistband. "Get up, mi vida." Ddot says throwing me my bag. "Grab my school bag." I say grabbing my phone. DD rolls my eyes and grabs my backpack. As I lock the door, run my fingers where the window used to be. "We'll be okay at my house, baby ." DD says walking me to the car.

               We pull up to DD's house and there's hella cars outside. "Who's here?" I yawn. "The fam, ma." DD says. Ddot gets out and grabs my bags from the trunk. DD gets out and opens the door to my side.  "You can sleep when we get inside, mami. Just say 'what up' to everyone." He says helping me out the car. 

               Ddot throws the bags on the couch and goes to dab everyone up. Jstar gently grabs me from DD's arms and leans me against him so that DD can dab up everyone. "You tryna sleep, Y/N?" Jayklickin says ruffling my hair. I grumble and hug Jstar around his neck. They all move to the couch and start talking business. "Ma, go to my room." DD says sternly. I yawn and get up.

DD's POV:

                I watch as Y/N stumbles to my room and wait for her to close the door. "So, she's hard pressed on going to school tomorrow. We already said that she can't, but that girl is hard headed." I say putting my head in my hands, sleep is fighting at my eyes. "She obviously can't go to school." Bloody says rubbing his face. "So, it's settled. She ain't going to school. She can't stay here, though. It's not safe for everyone else." Dudey says. Jayklickin and I side eye him mad hard. I look over at Ddot and see him asleep. "Go check on, Y/N, my heart." I say nudging him awake. He nods and walks to my room. "Anyway, where you think we should go then." I say kissing my teeth. "I don't know. You about to go to the yams, right? Take her wit you." Dudey shrugs. "That's in a week. We need something now." I groan. "Aight, she gon' stay here for a little until we can figure something out. Y'all should stay the night. Ain't no one gon' be here for awhile." Jstar says getting up. He throws some blankets at the guys and motions for me to follow him. 

                 "Watch your girl, Mano. She's hard headed." He says patting me on the shoulder before going into his room. I slowly open the door to my room and see Y/N on the bed and Ddot on the floor. I lightly kick him with my foot to wake him up. "What you sleeping on the floor for?" I ask. "I'm not tryna lay in your bed uninvited." he shrugs. "Get up here, bro." I say gently moving Y/N so she's in the middle. 

Y/N's POV:

            I carefully move from inbetween the two boys and step onto the floor. I quickly grab some of DD's sweats and sneak out to the living room. I roll my eyes when I see Dudey and Bloodie sleeping on the couch. I carefully grab my school bag and leave out the front door. I feel my phone start to ring, but I ignore it. I can't miss school today. I have a couple hours until school, so I'm gonna swing by my house and get ready. I carefully walk down the street and notice a white car in my peripherals.

           I start to walk a bit faster and the car speeds up too. My phone continues to ring loudly from my  pocket. "Fuck it!" I mutter and start bolting towards my house. The car's tires screech as they follow me. I fumble with my pocket for my phone and my shaking fingers press DD's contact. "Ma! Where are you?! I told you not to leave!" DD yells. I pant loudly into the phone as I take a sharp left. "Ma? Are you okay? Why you breathing like that?" I hear Ddot say. "Someone's *pant* following me! I'm running to my house right now!" I yell into my phone.  "We finna met you there! Just, hold on!" I hear him yell. I trip on the side walk and hit the concrete with a loud thud. The car rolls around the corner and a guy reaches his arm out the car. I don't wait to find out what's in his hand before I get up and continue down the road. 

           My legs start to burn as I get closer to my house. I reach the bottom of my steps and quickly pull my keys out. "EVERY OY SHOT!" I hear as a sharp pain shoots through my stomach. My breathing becomes sharp pants as I fall to the ground. Three more shots ring out, but I don't think I got hit. The car drives away quickly once they realize I'm shot. I reach for my phone, but realize it's not there. I stare up at the sky and count clouds so I stay awake. 

          Tires squeal up next to me and I hear car doors slam. Ddot falls to his knees and clings to my side. DD's breathing becomes unsteady and he grasps his chest. "DD...." I mutter. He comes to my side and holds my hand. "Breathe, baby." I say moving my hand to his chest. He tries to steady his breathing, but this is too similar to Notti's death. "Hospital! We need a fucking hospital!" Jstar says snapping out of it.  The guys lift me from the ground and into the car. My head is layed on DD's lap and my legs over Ddot's. "Mami-" is all DD can mutter out before he lets out a choked sob. I grab his hand and reach out for Ddot's which he quickly grasps. "I love you." I say, finally focusing on the pain spreading through my body. "Ma, we love you so much." Ddot says. I look up at DD as silent tears fall down his face. 

Ddot's POV:

               I watch as they wheel Y/N away. I've haven't seen DD this broken in awhile, not since Notti. I noticed it too, her bleeding onto the stairs. DD shakes, silent tears run down his face. His head in his hands as his leg bounces. I place a hand on his shoulder and he tenses up. "Y/N L/N?" the nurse asks into the lobby. We all stand up and crowd her. "I'm so sorry, y'all. Y/N didn't make it. The bleeding from her injuries was too severe." the nurse says lowering her head. All of us stiffen up. It's a game of chicken to see who cries first. "You guys can come back with me." She says leading us to Y/N's room. 

               She looks so peaceful. Her eyes lightly closed. There's tear stains on her cheeks and her lips are cracked. "I'll let you guys say goodbye." the nurse says as she closes the door behind her.  DD falls to her side and grabs her hand in his. "I'm so sorry, mami. I should've protected you better." he says kissing her knuckles. I move to her other side. "Mami, you made me feel true love. You changed me, ma. I thank you for that." I whisper into her hand.

AN: This took so long to write. Have y'all seen the new ddot and  sugar hill freaks yt video from Idris? I might be off him now cause why Ddot be acting like a player? Like his personality is shit, but his looks uhvuehuerhgorueh. Anyway, slay y'all. Send me your drill rapper reading lists, I need new shit to read.