CHAPTER SEVEN

Y/N

We are now in his office. He made me sit on his lap while he's reading some paper documents.

I saw some of the documents, it is about drug making and how they will sell it on the underground markets. There are also charts of what kind of drugs is in demand.

"I can't take this anymore." He said out of the blue.

Rindou puts down all the documents and push me down. I ended up kneeling between his thighs.

He starts taking off his pants and he let out his hardened cock.

"Rin, I don't want this. Didn't you said you will ask for my permission-"

He shove his cock on my mouth, not letting me finish what I'm about to say.

He pushed my head down deeper to his dick. I cough as it hit by throat. Tears starts to fall down because of pain.

Rindou pulled my hair taking my mouth away from his cock. "Satisfy me, can you do it your self?"

"I don't want to." I cried, pleadingly.

He point his gun on my head. "Still no?"

I cried. "This isn't what you promised, Rin."

He put the gun inside my mouth. "Did you really think I mean it?"

Sobbing, I expected this but I do hope he means it.

He pulled out the gun from my mouth.

"I am being nice here not fucking your cunt because it hurts. I am even willing to give you some mercy but I guess you don't deserve it."

He stands up and pull me up by grabbing my hair.

"Rin, it hurts."

Rindou sit me on his desk and positioned himself between my legs.

"I'll do it." I said between sobs. "I'll suck your dick so please..."

Sitting back on his swivel chair, he gestured me to come. I kneeled down betweem his legs and start holding his cock, palming it up and down.

I put it inside mouth. Rindou collects my hair softly and grips it. "Let me see your face." He said.

I bob my head but I can only take half of his cock on my mouth. It hurts when I eat it whole.

"Are you kidding me?" Rindou said. "Can't even take my cock whole? Your pussy can tho, should I just use it?"

I shake my head and let his cock hit me deeper. Rindou leaned back when I eat his whole dick.

"Yes~ that's it. You should eat that much to satisfy me."

I move my head up and down on a not so fast pace. He grips my hair tight and starts moving his hips on his preferred pace.

He fucks my mouth on high speed, I can only cry because of the pain. I gagged, drool, whimper as he thrust.

"Damn, does every hole in your body feel this good? I should anal you next time to try it." He said between his moans.

He's reaching his high so he slams faster. Slopping sound and his groan is the only thing I could here. He pushed his dick deeper and come on my throat.

Rindou pulled out his dick and my saliva keeps dripping. He sat me again on his desk.

He kiss me as he start unzipping my dress. I can't complain, he's holding my neck controling it.