CHAPTER EIGHT

Y/N

"Looking for this?" Sanzu said waving my panty.

I walk to him and try taking it away from him but he hold my wrist and pulled me.

Our faces are just an inch apart. I gulped. "Let's see how good you are, I wanna know why Rindou is keeping you to himself." He said and smash his lips on mine.

I keep pushing him away from me.

We keep on pulling and pushing each other 'till my waist bump at the side of the couch and I fell. Sanzu took his chance and get on top of me.

"Let me see this." He said and pulled my dress down in my chest part. The strap rips and now he can clearly see be breast.

"Rindou!" I shouted.

He covered my mouth with his hand and the other hold both of my wrists and he pins it on top of my head.

His mouth travels from my neck to my breast. His sitting on my thighs so I can't lift my legs.

I keep complaining eventhough my mouth is covered.

"Here, if anything happens, just press this. It will automatically sends me a message, I'll come here as soon as I can."

I remember what Rindou told me.

Since both of wrists are together, I use my right thumb to press the button. I don't know if it will really reach Rindou, but I'll try. I am also not in the apartment.

"Can you please cooperate, I wanna touch your clit." Sanzu said.

I shake my head. He kneeled on my thigh and put pressure on it. I screamed with my mouth is covered. I heard someone slammed the door. It was Rindou.

"You fucker, I told you not to touch her." He pulled Sanzu away from me.

I pant, taking so much air I can. He pin Sanzu on the wall and punch him.

Sanzu laugh so loud. "This is ridiculous, Rindou did you just punch me because of a hole?"

Rindou hides me behind him. I am covering myself because the dress got ripped earlier.

"Yes, I told you don't touch her but you did."

"Easy Rindou, she's just cumdump why are you so pressed?" Sanzu said.

"Let's see 'till you find someone like her, you will understand me." Rindou said. "Let's not fight, Boss will be mad if this gets out of hand." He added.

Sanzu rolled his eyes and get out of the room.

"Are you alright?" Rindou asked.

I nodded.

He hugs me tight. "I am sorry."

"I am fine." I said.

You did worst.

"But Rin," he broke the hug and looks at me. "Sanzu has my panty."

"Let him be. I don't want to talk to him."

"So I'll go home like this?" I ask.

"Ahhh... this stressful. Why did he rip this pretty dress?" Rindou said.

Is the dress more important?

He sits me on the couch and called someone. "Buy a dress and an underwear, bring it on my office. Knock first before you enter okay?" He ended the call. "How far did he go?"

"He kissed my lips, neck and breast-"

Rindou starts kissing me hungrily. He licks every part of my neck and breast.