CHAPTER TEN

Y/N

I bid a goodbye to mom and lil bro, they asked me when I will come back. I answered not sure when but I will definitely come everytime I can.

I got out from the house and I couldn't see the guard so I rode a taxi and texted Rindou that I am going alone.

Rin ♡♡ is calling...

"Hello Rin?"

"Just-"

It got cut off. What happened? I looked at my phone and saw it was shutting down. So the battery is dead.

As I arrived at the headquarters, Rindou wasn't outside. Should I just come in?

"Excuse me, have you seen Rindou Haitani?" I asked one of the guy who came out.

"I didn't but he's probably in his office, check it out."

I thanked him and entered the headquarters. I walk pass the hallway and go to the elevator. The elevator was about to close and I ran fast.

I manage to get inside panting and I wipe my sweat. Feeling uncomfortable, I look at the guy who is behind me.

He is looking at me blankly with his dark circles eyes. Wearing a black shirt with white undershirt and black jeans. His hair is also white.

"You... Rindou's hole?" He asked lazily.

"Hole?" I ask confusely.

"We call women here hole or cumdump."

"I-" I don't know what to answer so I abruptly shut up. I can't just call myself a cumdump.

He walked to me and held the railings beside me. I am between both of his arms. He looks at me and I don't know what's going on inside his head. "You will go to Rindou?"

I nod.

"I'll guide you there."

The door opens and he holds my wrist. "Rindou is here, let's wait for him." He said as he dragged me and we entered an office. There's nothing but a couch, a desk and a swivel chair.

He sat on the couch and pulled me to sit on his lap. "Let's wait for Rindou here." He talks calmly but with authority.

I am stoned, he's creepier than Rindou.

He holds my neck and starts kissing my mouth, he licks my neck then sucking it.

"Who bought you this dress?" He asked.

"Rindou." I could feel the shivers on my spine as I answer him.

He nodded and put his hand under my dress. His hand found my clit and started rubbing it.

I moaned. "Rindou, will be mad if we don't stop. I need to go, sir."

"I am Rindou's boss. He won't be mad." He said. "So the thing is, be my hole for tonight."

He entered his two fingers inside and started thrusting it.

"Ahh~"

"Mikey is the name, moan it." He said. He thrust faster, kissing and sucking my chest.

I unknowingly spread my legs. "Ugh~"

He smirks when he sees me doing it. I am about to come as he ram faster and faster without a hint of mercy from my cunt.

"Ahhh~ ahhh ngh-" I moaned and released myself.

"You can go." Mikey suddenly said.

"Eh?"