Lewis x Nico R.

Okay, next one shot. I'm sorry that nothing came. I had to deal with a lot of things but I'M BACK!

The first 2016 GC chapter is published 😌

Alpha/Beta/Omega verse (not really mentioned tho)

Oneshot is for landonorrissx

WARNING: DEATH

~~~~~~~~~~

Lewis sits in a room of the Mercedes motorhome and lets his thoughts fly. In his hands he holds a badge with a single black rose with silver sprinkles. Nico gave it to him in 2013. He misses the retired driver more than he would ever admit. "I wonder what he's doing right now?" He mumbles and twists the badge in his hands.

The giggles of Mick make him come back to the reality. With a questioning face he looks at the young German. "Even ChatGPT knows about you and Nico." Mick laughs and Lewis stares at him in confusion. Mick shows him a picture.

"I don't like you anymore

"I don't like you anymore." Grumbles the Brit but the man in front of him just laughs. "That's a lie." He grins and Lewis sighs. "Sometimes I whish it weren't." Mick just shrugs his shoulders and says "But it isn't so..." Mick takes a look at his watch and jumps up. "Shit, I need to go. I'm meeting up with Lance and Estie." He mumbles and runs out of the room.

"This kid is unbelievable." Lewis sighs softly but smiles. He stands up to go to his driver room and change into his racing suit. Today he could write history. Today he could win his 8th title. His heart is beating fast but he calmly walks to his car.

"Remember, it doesn't matter if you win this race or this title, just enjoy it. It's your last one after all." Toto says to the Alpha, who smiles slightly and nods. The retirement is calling. Even tho Fernando will still drive in Formula 1 and will actually be Micks next Teammate, Lewis has enough of all this.

All the lies, all the pressure, all the problems, all the fear, all the tears, all the panic, all the pain. He has enough of it. Since 8 years he wants to retire. After he realized what he did to Nico. Now, in 2025, he will do his last race. His last masterpiece, the last doughnuts, the last Hammertime. And maybe he will retire with a title.

The last race of the season is Qatar. Many of the drivers don't support the decision. Abu Dhabi was the last race for a long time, it was kind of a tradition. And now it's Qatar. Even in November it's very hot. Hotter than the two years ago. "It's gonna be an ugly race." Sighs Lewis and Mick nods. They go to their cars and jump in. Lewis is glad, to not race in 2026 anymore.

[Please remember, this is a joke. Y-O-K-E. The drivers line up won't be like that in 2026 but I thought it would be funny.]

You may ask yourself 'Well, how much could possibly change?'. A lot. Max, Lewis and Checo retire. Max changes to Sim Racing with his own team and Checo wants to spend more time with his family. The lastly AlphaTauri driver knows, that there isn't really a chance to get away from Helmut, unless he retires.