Daniel x ¿?¿

Welcome back brothers, sisters and siblings. New One-Shot with Danny and a misterious person. Lando? Max? Seb? Antonio? Someone else? Who do you think?

Literally obsessed with them 🤭🤭

Any ship wishes?

~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel grins and jumps up and down. Pierre beside him is devastated. The Buffalo Bills play against the New York Giants. NFL. It's the end of the fouth quarter (of four). The Bills win with 14-9, having scored all their points in the last 15 minutes of the 60 minutes game. Daniel cheers enthusiastically!

"Shut up." Pierre grunts and sulks. "Never!" Daniel laughs back. He happily hops over to Max, who didn't seem to understand the rules. "Stupid sport." He grumbles. "Just be quiet and cuddle Charles." Daniel grins. Charles looks up.

Max mumbles something incomprehensible and let himself fall ontop of Charles. Charles sighs and grumbles "I'm not a pillow." Max shrugs and says "Now you are." And hugs Charles tightly.

Charles sighs and hugs Max, turning a bit so that he can pull Max in a protective embrace. Max snuggles up to him with a happy sigh and buries his face in Charles chest.

"There's no way that Max is top." Pierre deadpans. "He's definitely bottoming." Daniel agrees and they leave the two men alone.

"Soo, watcha doin' on the summer break?" Dan asks Pierre. Pierre blushes a bit and mumbles "Vacation with a friend." Dan grins and mocks him? "Friend or boyfriend?" Pierre blushes even more and wants to say something but someone interrupts him.

"Boyfriend. Amour, did you forgot the meeting?" Esteban says and Pierre looks at his watch. "Oh, you're right!" He says shocked and the two hurry to the Alpine garage. Daniel shakes his head and goes to the drivers lobby.

"Hey Danny!" He is greeted with a beam from Hulk. Which isn't that special, I mean this man has SO much golden Retriever energy. "Hey Hulk." Dan greets back with a smile. Everyone except for Pierre and Esteban is here. And Seb, Kimi, Nico R., Jenson and Mark also sit on the sofas.

"Did something happen?" Danny asks suspiciously. Seb shakes his head with a smile and Esteban behind him says "Turn around Dan." Danny turns and his eyes widen.

His boyfriend stands in front of him- Wait, no. He kneels on one knee. And people, we all know what that means so let's hope for the best.

"Daniel, I love you. So, so much. Hell, you were the only one who stayed. We both hate long cheesy speeches, so this is gonna be short. I love you to the moon and back, so I'm asking you. Will you marry me?" His boyfriends eyes shine brighter than ever and Daniel's eyes tear up a bit.

"Yes." He simply answers, his face tells everything. The soft smile and shining eyes. His boyfriend jumps up and kiss him gentle. Danny hugs him tightly and Josh chuckles.

"Missed me?" He asks and Daniel nods. Josh Allen laughs quietly and hugs him back.

"U always hear it. The 'I love you to the moon and back' but what is the meaning?" Max asks. Seb smiles at him and turns to the Dutchman to explain it.

"Every day, the heart creates enough energy to drive a truck 20 miles. In a life time, it is equivalent to the moon and back. So when you say to someone that you love them to the moon and back, you're essentially saying to them that you love them with all the blood your heart pumps your entire life. Every single heartbeat."

Max smiles and turns to Charles, wrapping his entire body around the Monegasque and mumbling "I love you to the moon and back Charlie." Charles smiles and hugs him tightly. "I love you too Maxie. To infinity and beyond." He whispers and kisses Max's forehead.

Danny was sleeping, cuddled up in the arms of his quarterback. Josh talks to Pierre, stroking his finaces hair. The others also settled down and talk quietly, laughing from time to time.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, it's very short. But I have literally no time to write and I wanted to give you guys just a little something.