Romain x Jenson

You probably won't remember but I mentioned in my first book, how the two got together at ROC 2012. Neither do I tho. Well, this is the story!

Fun fact: This ship only exists because they're my favorite drivers and I love how Romain praises Jenson in the press.

Aaaand they once cooked for Pirelli together because there was some kind of cooking book or something like that?? I just found a pic on google because Pintrest didn't gave me any pics of them together sadly.

For Komsuyatakkirma :)

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my...Why? Why him?" Grumbles the man. "Shut up, you know he has money. He's young, he's naive. He has-"

"Excuse me? Firstly, you're blocking the way, secondly, stop talking like that about my colleague, thirdly, he's not naive." Daniel says to the three women and two men. He than pushed his way through them, not caring if he hurts them, and joins Jenson.

He couldn't start because he broke two of his rips but still attends the event. Race of champions 2012. Seb and Michael won with Team Germany while Romain won Champions of Champions.

[I'm still sorry for Jenson because that was really the reason AND it was the event that made me a Romain fan 🤭🤭]

Many drivers and fans were surprised about Romain and his Performance. After not getting a seat in 2010 no one really thought he could do it. Apparently no one exept for Ralf. The German first congratulated his brother on the win and than said to Romain "Told ya, you can do it." Before disappearing.

For Michael and Seb it was just the 6 win in a row but Romain? He proved many people and many haters wrong. He proved that he deserves a seat in Formula 1 and that he can win against legends like Michael Schumacher or Tom Kristensen (9 Le-Mans wins).

"Who wants to party?" Seb yells enthusiastically. "Not you or you'll call Kimi drunk again!" Laughs Heikki which causes the others to laugh too. They all know the stories of Kimi and Seb drunk calling each other and still not getting their shit together. Heikki, the poor guy, somehow ended up being the communicater between the two men if something like that happens. And it happens often. His boyfriend Nick Heidfeld just laughs every time and enjoys the drama right infront of him.

Seb sulkes a bit but starts beaming again after a short time and greets Romain, who just joined them. "Hey man, great battle out there! Deserved win." He smiles and hugs Romain shorty. The Swiss smiles at the current world champion a bit insecure and nods. "I enjoyed it." He mumbles quietly. "A bit shy there mate?" Grins Mika and Michael hits his shoulder.

Ralf joins them again and Romain quickly hides behind the older man which makes Daniel chuckle. Toto Wolf is coming towards them to say goodbye. He watched them race and that probably mostly because of Seb. "Where's Chris?" Seb asks curious. "Already heading home." The Austrian answers and waves a good bye before making his way home.

"Soooo, partying in the hotel?" Seb asks again and Heikki sighs. "Fine." Mumbles the Fin and the rest agrees too. So they make their way to the hotel to party there. Shortly after, they all scream Call me maybe  from the top of their lungs. They laugh, dance, drink, talk and just have great time without any concerns. They just enjoy the moment that has been given them.

Romain on the other hand sneaks away. He hates loud noises, well exept for engines, parties and alcohol. So this is the most awful way to celebrate a win. His legs bring him to a hotel room, where he knocks. Someone opens the door and the young man looks in Jensons eyes. He swallows and mumbles "Sorry, wrong room."