Kion discoved he has the Roar

Five years later......

It is morning in the Pride lands and King Simba and Queen Nala has just got back from a walk. Zira had been banished to the outlands along with her children because she tried to kill Kiara a few months ago.

" Kiara! Kion! It's time to get up!" called Nala as she and Simba went up Pride Rock. 

Kiara bounced up immedietly while Kion rolled over a few times then continue to sleep.

Nala chuckled and said" Kion reminds me of someone." 

Simba looked around cluelessly and asked" Who?" 

" You" said Nala as she walked over to Kion.

Flashback....

" Simba! Nala! It's time to get up!" said Sarabi and Sarafina.

Nala bounced up and said" Good morning , mommy! Good morning, Auntie Sarabi!" While Simba yawned and carry on sleeping until Nala screamed in his ear" WAKE UP!!!"

Simba then jumped 6 feet tall and said irritably" Nala, you  didn't have to yelled in my ear. Do you want me to be deaf?"

Nala laughs and said" You looked so funny. Ha ha ha!"

Present time.....

" Kion! Kion! Wake up, sleephead!" Nala was calling but Kion didn't even move an inch.

" Looks like it is time for some serious measures." Said Nala. Then she called Kiara to come over.

" What, mommy?"asked Kiara, trotting over.

" I need you to wake Kion up by......." whispered Nala.

"Ok" said Kiara.

" What?" Asked Simba, rasing a eyebrow.

" This........" Nala whisper her plan to him.

"Oh" said Simba, smiling and laughing a little.

The three put their muzzles close Kion's ear and screamed loudly.

"Ahhhh!!!" yelled Kion with a startled face as he jumped 10 feet off the ground. Then, he saw his parents and Kiara laughing. Then he said," What is the matter? Can't a cub have a good night sleep?" Making his parents and Kiara laugh even harder.

"Good one, Nala." laughs Simba.

"Thanks. "Reply Nala.

"Bath time." said Nala after they had finish laughing.

"Nooo." moaned Kion, but Kiara happily runs toward Nala saying, "I Want bath, mom. I Want bath."

After Kiara finished, Nala said" Your turn, Kion." 

Kion said," I don't want bath, I don't want bath." and run away. But Simba catches him just as he was going to run out of Pride Rock. Then Simba brings him back to Pride Rock while he was complaining and whining.

" Nice try, but you can't succeed." said Nala, amused.

"Mommy," Kiara asked," can I play with Zuri and Tiffu?"

" Yes, you can, dear. But be back before lunchtime." Simba gave permission instead of Nala because Nala was struggling to clean Kion as he wriggled her and there.

"Yes, Daddy." reply Kiara happily as she skipped off to find her two best friends.

After Nala cleaned Kion, Kion jumped down and asked," Can I play with Bunga?"

"Yes, but be back before sundown." said Nala.

As Kion went to find his best friend, he bumps into a lioness cub who looks like the same age as him.

" Who are you?" asked Kion, growling.

"Chill down. I am Vitani." said the lioness cub.

"Please move out of my way. You are my way." said Kion.

"OK, Bye." said Vitani as she disappeared in the bushes.

Kion went and played Boaba Ball with Bunga. After noontime, Kion asked his father to show him around the lands and he agreed.

"Yippee! Finally, I get to patrol the lands with you!" shouted Kion, joyfully.

Simba chuckled at his son's excitement and said" Come on, Kion. It is time to go."

When they were patrolling, Simba shows Kion how to remark his territory. When Kion thinks it is gross. Those who are patrolling with Simba laughs at Kion's disgust.

"It is a must do. If you don't do that, other lions won't know it is your territory. "said a lion from Simba's Guard.

Just then, Zazu inform Simba" Sir, there is a pack of hyenas attacking the zebra herd."

"Ok Zazu. Thanks for the info. Lion Guard let's go!" said Simba.

When they arrived, they fought with the hyenas until Simba chased them off using his loudest roar. Kion hears his father's roar and ask" Dad, can you teach me how to roar really loudly." "Of course, son." Simba said.

When Simba had told the Lion Guard to continue patrolling without him. He and Kion went off to a grass plain and Simba said," Son, roar as loudly as you can." "OK" said Kion.

Kion roars. His roar came out like a high-pitched squeak. Simba laughs. Then he says," Kion, you must put all your energy into your roar, not on your vocal cords. Try again." "Ok" Kion then tries again.

Kion roar. When he roars, the wind began to blow around him. And he could hear other lions roaring with him. He could see birds, animals and flowers being blown away, while his father was digging his claws in the ground in order to not get blown away.

Then, he collapsed in the ground and blacked out.

When Simba saw how mighty his son's Roar is, he put Kion on his back and went straight to Rafiki's tree.

Rafiki saw them coming and he chuckled, " Well, you finally figured out Kion has the Roar of the Elders."

Simba was shocked, then he asked Rafiki to wake Kion up. Rafiki gave Kion some liquid and make him drink the liquid. Then Kion coughs and woke up. Simba thank Rafiki and went back to Pride Rock.

When they arrived and Pride Rock, everyone flocks around the and ask, "What happen?" or "Why just now there is a Roar so loud it nearly blows us away?!"

Simba quieted everyone and said" That Roar is created by Kion. He has the Roar of the Elders."

There was a stunt silence, then Nala runs towards Simba, nuzzled him and grabbed Kion.

"My little baby got the Roar!" she squealed, tussling Kion' hair tuff.  

"Mom, you are messing up my mane." complained Kion.

Then the Nala left with the hunting party and came back with a big zebra, Kion's favorite food.

After they had all eaten their full. Nala bathed Kion and Kiara again as the get ready for sleep. 

  The everyone curled up except Simba and Nala. Simba asked Nala" Do you think Kion will be able to control the Roar?" Nala reply" Don't worry. He will be alright." Then the couple fell asleep until morning.