An accident

12 years later......

Kion and Kiara are 17 years old. Kion leads the Lion guard now so Simba don't have to do that anymore.

Kiara is practicing to be future queen and leader of the Pride Lands while Kion is already a leader of the Lion Guard.

These times, hyneas kept invading the lands and casue mayhem everywhere making Kion with his guard tired because they has to chase them off many, many times a day.

One day, the leader of the hynaes made Kion so angry that when he roars. He saw his guard's horrified faces and the hyneas' fear-striken faces. Then he fainted. 

" Where am I?" Asked Kion as he opened his eyes

"You are at Rafiki's tree, Kion." Nala said.

" What happened?" Asked Kion.

" When you roar, you had lightning all around you. You struck one hynea wih your lightning and almost struck Fuli. Then you fainted" replied Bestie.

" Opps.. Sorry Fuli." Apogelise Kion.

" It's okay. I know you didn't mean to." Fuli accept his appology with a smile.

" Thanks." Said Kion. Then Rafiki spoke." Kion, you need to learn how to control your Roar, or else you will end up like Scar." 

" But who can I find to teach me?" Asked Kion.

" I don't know yet." Answered Rafiki" Only time can tell." 

After Kion was feeling better, he said thanks to Rafiki then went back to Pride Rock, thinking how to control his Roar.

Just then, the hunting party arrived and brought 2 zebras and 3 antelopes with them. The Pride was ravenous, when they saw the food, they all dig into the food, crunching, munching and tearing eagerly.

While everyone was full, Kion asked" Who know who can teach me to control the Roar?"

The cave felt silent until a lioness named Vena answered" I have heard that in the time Ahadi rule. There was a lion who knows how to control the Roar and have mastered every single thing the Roar can do. But sadly, he is dead now."

"Oh." said Kion." That info had been very useful, thank you Vena." 

" No problem, glad to be in service for you." Smiles Vena.

That night, when Kion was about to fall asleep. He asked" Grandfather Musafa, who is that lion and can he teach me to control the Roar?"