1

Today is my last day in Italy, I'm so sad because I have my life here.
Oh wait, I have to introduce myself.
Hi, I'm Isabella Rossi, I'm 20 years old and I've finished High School last year.
I will go to a college in England, it's a languages college and it's private, so I'll have to wear a uniform ugh...
Anyway, I was born and raised in Italy but luckily I know English very well because I did a course and I've studied it since I was born.

I woke up at 7am as always, I did my skin care routine and put my clothes on, did my make up routine and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I had some pancakes that my older brother (we have 1 year gap), Luca, did for me and the others. I have a 1 year old sister, Amanda, and her twin Marco.
They eat a lot for their age!

I finish my breakfast and I greet everyone and walk to the bus station.
I have to wait 10 minutes, luckily I'm not late.
Today is my last day of college here, I go to a languages college as I'll go to England.

The bus arrives and I put my headphones on, and listen to some sad songs because that's my mood.

I arrive at school and I see my friends Tommaso, Greta, Giuliano and Chiara.

'Hi guys!' I greet everyone.
'Hi Isa, my gosh, I can't believe you are going to England tomorrow, we are so sad!' And Chiara started to cry.
'What about doing something fun after school, like a party!' I say, trying to cheer up my friends.
'Great idea!' They all say.

The bell rang and we all met at my house to prepare for the party.
'Okay so Chiara goes to the store with Greta to buy food and drinks, me, Giuliano and Tommaso will stay at home to prepare everything.' I say.
'Okay, we know what to buy.' Greta says.
'Great, try to be fast!' I say as they walk outside.
'Okay, we will try!' Chiara says.

After half an hour the girls return to the house with some chips, popcorn and Coca Cola.

I order some pizza as it's 7pm, so we can eat something as we play some games.

'Let's start with truth or dare.' Tommaso says.
We all agree and he starts.
'Isa, truth or dare?'
'Truth.'
'Who is your crush?'
I started to blush and I said 'Harvey Kitt Mills, duh!'
They all laugh and Giuliano says 'But he is famous, he will never notice you.'
'Shut up, I just wanna dream, maybe I'll meet them, as I'm going to Berkshire, where they live.' I say and I laugh.
'But he isn't even real, he is too famous to notice you.' Tommaso says.
'What is he, a plant? And even if he will never notice me, that's okay, let me dream!' I try to not argue.

We continued to play and the pizza arrived.
We watched a movie and then they decided to go home because it was 12am.

'Thanks guys for everything, I will never forget the memories we created, we will FaceTime everyday and I'll text you as soon as possible, I promise I will never forget you, you mean the world to me, you are my best friends. Love you guys.' I say sobbing and crying.

They went home and I went to sleep, in the morning I have the flight at 3am, so I need to sleep a bit.

Everything will change from that day...