Rugby🏉

NOONES POV
It's the morning time and nick has already left to get ready for a rugby game Sarah and Charlie are invited too watch,they're just about to leave and get into the car to drive the whole car journey consisted of Charlie saying how his dada is the best rugby player ever and Sarah just nodding and being VERY enthusiastic about it.They soon arrive there and Charlie tries unbuckling his seatbelt making Sarah laugh because she loved how he always tried even though he never can do it when Charlie is unbuckled he dashes out the car running round the corner while Sarah chased and caught by a pair of arms and lifted "where you going munchkin" a voice says,charlie looks up to see taos face "TAWWWW" charlie says hugging him.Tao places charlie down greeting Sarah while holding Charlie's hand so he can't run off,Charlie's made quite the habit of running off lately.Soon later all the gang arrive and said their hellos to Sarah and Charlie finding there seats getting ready too watch the game.A tiny bit later charlie got fussy and was given a bottle but dropped it as soon as his dada came running out to the field,charlie gets up about to run till he's grabbed and sat back down "charlie you mustn't stand up" Sarah says warningly,she's a caregiver like nick as well.Everyone watched for a bit however Charlie sulked at the fact he can't go to his dada so he waited till the ending point to get up and sprint over to nick."DADAAAA" he says screaming and smiling earning a confused but smiley face from nick "hello baby what you doing here" nick replies "I is ran away fwom Nana arah" charlie says "charlie what have I told you about running off" nick says in a tired mood "you is said chawie nu ruwnning owff" charlie says "yes i did,and what aren't you going to do next time" nick says hoping for a answer he wants "nu run owff,dada i is plawy with yu" charlie says nick nodding and putting him onto his back passing the ball to him running towards the goal with it surprisingly Charlie scored and got scared and hid in the crook of nicks neck when everyone cheered "well done baby" nick says lifting Charlie's head up to kiss his forehead.At the end of the game everyone was given a meddle and Charlie was back with Sarah and the gang until nick and few men showed up with a mini meddle with a rugby ball on it "I IS LUV IT DADA" charlie screaches,everyone laughing "let's go home babe" nick says lifting Charlie up to go home.

🍂PLEASE SEND REQUESTS🍂