Fussy🤨🍂

NICK
I wake up in bed Charlie beside me in his new cot my mum got him to help with the attachment issues it's only early in the morning Charlie usually wakes up two or three hours later so I scurry downstairs to make myself some tea and Charlie a bottle for when he wakes up. once I've made both I walk back upstairs check on Charlie and sit in bed scrolling through tiktok taking a puff of my vape every now and again. Charlie's been very fussy lately I'm getting kind of tired like I need a break I've spent the whole morning writing a rule book to show Charlie later.
RULES🍂
1.NO HITTING
2.NO BITING
3.NO SWEARING
4.NO LYING
5.NO BEING MEAN
6.NO THROWING
7.NO SHOUTING
ect
--------------------------------
It's been a good 2 and a half hours now and Charlie's starting to stir so I take him out "hey handsome"I say receiving a glare as he cozies himself into me trying to sleep again which obviously isn't working as he starts crying. I pick his bottle up putting a bib below his chin and feeding it to him I can already tell today's going to be hard I sigh hoping I get some peace. Charlie soon finishes his bottle so I burp him and go to change him into a fresh nappie(diaper) and clean PJs "all clean" i say tickling Charlie till he starts going red that's when I stop "Dada munanna?" he questions me meaning he wants a banana "okay my boy" "now" he exclaims making me nearly choke on my tea "this is a good time to read you the rules isn't it "I laugh. -EXPLAINS RULES-/not typing them all again... /
"Right do you understand these char if you don't listen you get put in the naughty corner"I explain and he nods unsurely "Nick up"he says "Nick?" I say "yuh yu name" "Char you don't call me Nick don't be naughty for Dada" "Nick shh" he says. I put him down ignoring him I really can't be bothered Im just gonna have to call my mum today I need a break.

SARAH
I get a call from Nicky -hey mum can you please watch Charlie today I'm really kind of not in the mood I need a break(he says.it breaks my heart) -obvcourse Nicky I'll be over now -thanks mum-no problem-
I know Nicks been finding it hard this week Charlie's been very fussy and he needs a break I was going to offer anyway but he must really need some help to call me Nicky never usually asks for help.
I make my way to my car bringing along some PJs and other items I'd need and drive to nickys house. I. Hop out the car grabbing my stuff and I start to walk through the door.
NICK
I hear the door open "hello boys" a familiar voice says I look round the corner and see my mum I smile and give her a hug thanking her for coming to help she tells me to not thank her she would do this anyway and she sends me to bed to relax Charlie looks very distressed as he sees me leave him to go upstairs.
CHARLIE
"NUUUUUUUU" I scream as I see dad leaving I get up and start running towards him till I'm caught by Nanna which kind of makes me happy because I love my Nanna, "hewwo Nanna" I say squeezing her face "hello my little prince" she says laughing which makes me blush I love that name so much I grin"Charlie want to watch some tv?" she questions me "YUH" I scream
SARAH
"No Charlie no screaming" I say making him look at me funny as if I've said to most unbelievable thing ever "otay"he says as I place him on the sofa turning on little tube so he can watch something as I make him some crackers and yoghurt he can eat. "Here Charlie"I say handing him some crackers, yoghurt and a sippy cup full of strawberry milk. I step away a minute to take a call and I hear a loud bang i rush into the room to see Charlie's food EVERYWHERE I shoot him a disappointed face and move him to the naughty corner and I sit him down "Charlie Francis spring you are too not move from this corner and you must think about your actions"he looks at me and starts to cry getting up to run till Nick grabs him and sits him back into the corner holding him their despite all the kicks and punches till he gets tired.
After a while Charlie calms down and sits in the corner without screaming which is good but damn is he a hard child I love how compatible Nick and Charlie are, 10 minutes pass and I turn to look at Charlie but he's asleep by the wall I laugh which leads to Nick catching a glimpse of what I'm looking at when he sees he cries of laughter and scurries over to pick him up.
NICK
I'm holding Charlie in my hands as my mum waves goodbye, she must've had enough today atleast she cleaned the food Charlie chucked everywhere. "I's sorry Dada"Charlie says out of nowhere I give him a smile and smother him in kisses making him scream of laughter "Dada stoooop"he says and I do before he explodes. ♡5 hours pass♡I'm undressing Charlie to put him in the bath and gave him his favourite toy so he let's me wash him because for some reason this boy thinks a bath is for playing in, I place Charlie in the bath washing him warning him about the naughty corner after he blew a raspberry at me. After Charlie was bathed I put him into a cute teddybear onesie and gave him a bottle to help him sleep "night Charlie"I whisper kissing his forehead "nih Dada" he says most inaudibley, I get changed into PJs and get in next to him cuddling him to keep him nice and warm I turn of the light next to me and fall fast asleep.

H̶E̶Y̶ S̶E̶X̶Y̶ P̶E̶O̶P̶L̶E̶ S̶O̶R̶R̶Y̶ F̶O̶R̶ H̶O̶W̶ L̶O̶N̶G̶ T̶H̶I̶S̶ T̶O̶O̶K̶ I̶ H̶A̶V̶E̶N̶'T̶ B̶E̶E̶N̶ F̶E̶E̶L̶I̶N̶G̶ W̶E̶L̶L̶ B̶U̶T̶ I̶ T̶H̶O̶U̶G̶H̶T̶ I̶'D̶ W̶R̶I̶T̶E̶ T̶H̶I̶S̶ Q̶U̶I̶C̶K̶L̶Y̶
it's quite short☪︎♡