Prologue

"Hana?" he said, she turned her head to look at him "Why did you follow me, James?" she said as she turned her head back around to stare at the black lake. "I just wanted to make sure you were alright," he replied "Do you think I'm alright. Cause I sure as hell don't feel alright." Hana's eyes had started to water, thinking about what was said not long ago between the two.

"Look, I never meant to hurt you, Hana. You're my best friend a-" he was cut off " Exactly, that's all I'll ever be to you James. You don't understand how I feel when I see you and Lily." Tears had started to fall down her face as she looked back at James.

"Gods, don't get me started on Lily. I mean I understand why you like her so much, she's pretty, smart, caring, an-" This time she was cut off by James pressing his lips to hers. She hadn't noticed that he had moved up to stand next her.

Hana had tried to move her head away because of the shock, but James was holding on to her like his life depended on it. Finally, she melted into the kiss and responded back. They pull apart to get air, both of their eyes were closed unsure of what to do. Hana mustered up the courage to back in for more.

This time the kiss was more heated than before. She kissed him with a hunger that she didn't know she had. James had grabbed her waist, hard, as if she would disappear if he let go. Their tongues collide as they try to explore each other's mouths.

They knew that if they didn't stop now, they never would, but they just couldn't seem to pull apart like if they were supposed to be doing this.

Both of their conscience flew out of their heads. Next thing you know they are both in the Marauders door on James' bed, clothes being thrown around the room. James' beds curtains closed as he took out his wand and muttered a spell to keep them closed. His mouth trailing kisses down Hanas's neck, sucking and biting try to find her sweet spot.

When he finally found it, Hana let out a small moan. Unexpected she quickly covered her mouth but was stopped by James "Don't cover that pretty mouth of yours, let me hear you."

~~

hello there... this is the beginning of how hana and james have a mini them.. yes this is the prologue but i might use this again bc idk how to write smut.. next chapter will be like the very beginning of how they met because friends and all that.. this chapter happens in their 7th year. so i wont really talk about past years much...