10.

The other two were gossiping so much that she didn't notice Steve's strange behaviour.
It was the end of the day, and also had a meeting with the floor manager, and then with the big boss himself.
He thought I was right that extra money should be made available for the staff.
His son didn't agree with it at all, and he made that known, including on the entire floor.
That man could put on a volume.
So you let her throw our money away, he screamed furiously.
What are you afraid of missing out on your bonus I asked annoyed?
What? Who do you think you are?
I am your conscience.
No you are my nightmare he growled.
Oh you've been dreaming about me too?
I love that, I said with a smile.
You are annoying I understand why you have no one.
Ouch that hurt I thought, but I didn't give a kick, and kept looking at him.
You're just jealous because you'll never be my man I said looking into his eyes.
I'm done with this shit, and he rushed out of the office.
What a shame we just started I called after him.
Mr. Romano shook his head as his son slammed the door behind him.
He sat down, then burst into laughter.
I haven't had that much fun in ages, finally someone who puts him in his place, and even beter a beautiful woman.
Your son is very annoying, and women unfriendly.
Sorry sir, and I put a hand in front of my mouth.
No sorry, but unfortunately you are right.
I'll get back to work if you don't need me anymore.
Very well Miss Sweet, I wish you a nice day, I have another meeting outside the door.
I have no idea what they're talking about, so I didn't get into the discussion.
Aurora responded that they should fight that out on their personal app, but the two ladies took no offence, and continued.
I took a hot shower, and got ready for the night.
I was disturbed by Steve at 6 a.m. if I could pick him up because his car is broken.
7:30 a.m. I stood at his door, and we decided to get coffee with a muffin.
We quickly smoked a cigarette, and drove to model Inc.
Steve can I ask you something?
I already know what you want to ask Kait, and I have to say it took a long time.
To answer your silent question, Yes I had an affair with that woman at the time she got pregnant, and when I found out I asked if It's mine, she always said no, but she also said even if it's yours you have nothing to do with her she already has a father, and it will stay that way.
She's not even my type, but has worked her way in with me.
I fell in love with her, and she told me she wanted to leave her husband for me.
In the end she dumping me in a nasty way , and didn't think I was good enough.
I was devastated with sadness, and didn't understand why.
When I came to work I heard that she had promotion, and so was with the high staff members.
She felt too good for us, and got attention from the boss's son.
I then understood that she exchanged me for him.
He's just not looking for a permanent relationship, and takes every woman he can get.
She knows, but doesn't want to face it, and lets herself be used by him.
Is that why you hate the boss's son?
No that goes much further than that.
We were at the same school, and that's where our history began.
He was a bad boy, and I was the golden boy.
Quarterback of football, and therefore also popular.
I get it I think, the ego got in your way?
Steve chuckled yes you can say that.
I won't say anything Steve I said softly.
Thank you Kait, and he gave me a a soft kiss on the cheek.
Until the break Beautiful Steve said when we separated.
The morning was quiet, I hid in the office, and leaned over the new project with the department manager to look at the cost.
After two hours we had the plan on the table, and he went on to work it out.
I had an appointment with the accountant, and together we recognise where we had to save to be able to finance that project.
There was enough money, the company is healthy, and make a significant profit.
Before I knew it it was Break, and I already saw Anna sitting with Lynn, and seemed to be having fun.