66.

I made creamy garlic shrimp with spaghetti.
Emma makes homemade amuse with salmon, and Julia makes mini Oreo cheese cake.
We were in the garden, and in the distance you saw the beach.
Shall we take a short beach walk after dinner suggested aurora after she put the last dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
Sounds good and we packed all our stuff, and walked towards the beach.
The sun went down, and it was still warm despite it being autumn.
We needed this after all the misery, Juul said, and spread her arms, and began to turn around.
Our inner child came out, and before we knew it ran one after the other and splashed each other wet with sea water.
When we came back we were still in the garden with a few bottles of drink, snacks, and we played games.
I started yawning, and suddenly felt very tired.
Sorry ladies I'm taking a shower, and then going to try to get some sleep.
I decided to call my grandmother before going to sleep.
She seemed to be having a great time, and I saw that it was doing her well.
You are missed here dear, everyone asks about you.
Rafael asks if you are still training?
Just say that I still do that, but that his method is better than how I learn.
You want to caress his ego asked grandma with a grin.
Ha ha ha very funny I said fake angry.
Giovanni is also there she suddenly said.
He is having a very hard time with what has happened.
And his daughter miss you very much.
I swallowed a lump in my throat, trying to keep the tears inside.
I've cried often enough, soon they'll think I'm a drama queen..
Just give her a hug.
I love you dear
The next day we sat on the coffee, and Julia had gone to the bakery for fresh croissants, donuts, and muffins.
I saw a rollerskates hall further on, maybe an idea for tonight?
Yes cool, and we all agreed.
Shall we now go to the city for some shopping, and look at beautiful men, and women, asked Emma who wiggled her eyebrows.
Still nothing changed I said laughing.
We have eyes to look she said with a wink.
Say that to Anna too, Aurora said with a grin, because everyone knows how jealous Anna can be.
It's different shopping here than in New Jersey, but really nice.
We ran into a group of guys who started flirting with us.
We just joined them, which resulted in free drinks.
Kait? We heard behind us.
With a jerk I turned myself around, and there stood Rafael.
I jumped up, and ran up to him in his muscular arms.
My friends stared with big eyes, and open mouths at this muscular man.
Yes he looked good I'm not going to deny that, but he's like a brother to me that I've never had.
Who is that asked Emma who couldn't keep her eyes off him.
That's Rafael, and Em you drooling I whispered in her ears.
I'll introduce you, this is Rafael, and he was one of the men who protected me when I was in hiding, and he helped me train, and he taught me to use weapons.
No way said Juul who also looked at him from head to toe.
I don't think that's very neat of you, we always shared the same trainer together.
Julia behaves you.
Well Raf, these are my best friends who always support me through thick and thin.
They only always suffer from their hormones when they see good-looking men, I said shaking my head.
Sometimes I'm ashamed of you girls, I murmured.
Rafael greeted everyone with a friendly smile.
Those guys we were chatting with looked at him with a disapproving look.
A little jealous, Rafael whispered in my ears as he nodded at the boys.
We don't know them I whispered back.