12.

Ding dong rang the doorbell.
Grandma opened the door, and when she saw me she gave me a loving hug.
How you grew up, and you seem to become more beautiful every time I see you again, she said affectionately.
Thank you grandma, and I gave her a kiss on the cheek.
I'm glad you're here, but I'm already on the better hand, didn't your mother tell you anything?
I shook my head, then looked at her with a smile.
That doesn't matter grandma I haven't seen you in so long.
I know it's hard for you to go back to the place you've been through so much misery.
It was hell I said with a sob, and felt a tear roll down my cheek.
You have grown into a beautiful young lady who has made it all, and you can be proud of your self sweet child.
You are so strong, and you don't realise it yourself.
I'm not grandma, I fled I whispered.
You are strong look at where you came from, and what you have achieved.
Remember that even negative experiences make you the person you are in the end.
And despite the fact that you didn't have an easy life, you always loved other people even if they don't deserve it.
Is that being strong? I asked surprised
Yes dear because you have started working on yourself, you have detached yourself from a situation, and came to stand by yourself, and that takes courage.
You've learned to deal with things, and have worked hard on yourself, and only strong people can.
You don't linger in a victim role, and you have to be strong for that.
You may not trust people easily, you claim that you have difficulty socialising, but I see a very social, but insecure young lady standing in front of me.
Your insecurity makes it complicated for you, to deal with people, but with a little more faith in yourself you will see that this wise old lady is right.
Thank you grandma I will definitely listin to your advice
It was already late in the evening that I arrived, and I really felt so tired of working, and travelling.
Would you like a cup of coffee with my homemade cheese cake she asked with a small smile.
Sounds lovely I said after a long yawn.
Refresh yourself, and then go to sleep suggested grandma.
It's already quite late, and I can imagine it would have been a long day, and the journey tiring.
That was for sure, and I tried to suppress a yawn.
Grandma shook her head with a smile, and disappeared into the kitchen.
I took the last bite of my grandmother's famous cheese cake.
So that's delicious, your cheese are the best.
It's not too bad my child, but thank you.
The next day I took Grandma to town, and we walked in the park on the outskirts of town.
It's nice and sunny day sighs grandma who visibly enjoyed our day out
That's definitely it grandma, I hope you enjoy it.
Sure sweetheart, but now a cup of coffee at Jenna's bakery would be delicious, then we'll immediately take her famous muffins with us for home tonight.
Sounds good, and we went back to the car to go to the Jennas.
We looked for a table by the window, and waited for a waiter to arrive.
I heard an old familiar voice, and my hair stood up.
It was Lena one of the worst bullies in the school and out.
She, like many girls from town absolutely love Jack, and she was the lucky one Jack caught his eyes on.
I'm not going to lie especially in the beginning I also belonged to that group of girls, but that soon turned into fear of him followed by hatred.
I couldn't look back, but then I realised she was just a waitress, while I have well-running businesses to my name.
I looked at the woman next to me as confidently as possible, and she looked back at me in surprise.