44

The situation was so serious that we had to act quickly.
I wish my grandmother would come with me to my hiding place, because I'm afraid they'll use her against me.
My parents are somewhere in Europe, and I want to give them as little concern as possible, so I decided not to say anything as long as I don't have to.
Giovani sent me and my grandmother, to one of his houses, and he went to work with all the evidence.
Kait you don't have to be afraid, you go to a place where no one can find you, and there is twenty-four hours of surveillance.
Believe me these men are not to mess with, and I give you a phone, of which I only have a number.
I'll completely shut you off from the outside world so you can't be found.
If you trust me I want to take your business under my care.
We just say that our company has taken over.
But....
No Kait no but your company eventually leads the perpetrator to you.
Do you trust me?
Do I have a choice?
No actually not, but in this case you will have to.
I have already put some men on the case Kait, and we are going to make sure that this is dealt with as soon as possible.
For an ordinary businessman you do have a lot of connections., and when I whistled it out I quickly looked at the ground with a blush.
Who says I'm an ordinary businessman, and he gave me a wink when I looked at him questioningly.
We picked me up grandma, and together we went to the airport.
We had a ticket to New York, but were led to the private plane of the Romano's destination unknown.
I'm sorry grandma for having to get you out of your comfort zone again.
Baby your safety is more important, and I understand your thought that they are going to use me against you, and because I don't want you to worry unnecessarily, or for them to get you through me, I agreed.
We call it a long holiday, a grandmother granddaughter moment.
Thank you grandma I whispered.
Grandma was soon asleep, but my head was way too busy to fall asleep.
I haven't fully recovered from that poisoning yet, but enough to make this journey.
It was difficult to let go of my businesses, it is my children that I built up during a difficult period.
I started to doze off a bit when the pilot reported that we are going to land.
When we got off the plane, a car was already waiting for us, with blinded windows.
We saw two men standing there, and my first impression was wow.
Not only were they very big, but they also looked intimidating.
I soon understood that they work for the Romano family.
Most of them spoke with an thick Italian accent.
If I didn't know better I would think I ended up in a mafia story, my grandmother whispered, but hard enough that the man opposite me looked shocked for a while, but then quickly recovered that it seemed like I was wrong.
Exciting stories Grandma told me dreamy.
Which woman doesn't want to be saved by a very handsome Italian mafia?
Okay grandma  enough fantasy for today.
May an older woman also dream she asked fakely offended.
When we went on the boat I thought where on earth are we going.
After an hour and a half I saw an island looming.
This is the private island of the Romano family said one of the men who came next to my grandmother.
What? I was surprised, more than surprised.
Well what did I say? grandma ask triumphantly a long grandma-granddaughter vacation.
This is the holiday residence of the Romano's family, and a few people who live on the island, to keep track of everything, training is mainly by people who work in security.
Soon your fantasy won't even be that crazy I whispered to grandma, who looked at me smiling.