now you know

Milo had been in love with his best friend, Maya, for as long as he could remember. It felt as if he had loved her for so long that his feelings had become part of his identity. Although Milo had never told Maya how he felt, he was sure she must know, must see the way he looked at her and the way his heart raced every time he stood close to her.

Milo was completely in awe of everything about Maya – her glossy brown hair, her sparkling brown eyes, her captivating smile – but deep down he knew that he would never be able to tell her how he felt about her.

One day, Milo was out walking with Maya, wishing he could take her hand in his and she could feel how much he loved her, when out of nowhere Maya stopped and grabbed Milo’s chin. She looked deep into his eyes, and whispered “Do you love Me,like more than a friend".Milo was speechless, He had never expected Maya to feel the same way he did it's like the only time he thought she would say that was in his dreams or his imagination. Finally, he found the courage to look her in the eye and say “Yes, I do.”

Maya smiled and kissed him softly, and in that moment, Milo felt like all his dreams had come true. From that day forward, nothing else mattered to Milo, but having the love of his life in his arms.