Can I Have This Dance

Milo Manheim had been rehearsing for weeks for the big charity dance event. As a talented dancer and actor, he was excited to show off his skills on the dance floor. As the night of the event arrived, he nervously awaited his turn to perform.

Meanwhile, Y/N, a fan of Milo, had been following his journey on social media and couldn't believe her luck when she won a meet and greet with him at the event. She was thrilled to finally meet her idol and was eagerly waiting in line for her turn to greet him.

As their eyes met, Milo couldn't help but notice the shy smile on Y/N's face. He instantly felt drawn to her and struck up a conversation. They quickly hit it off, bonding over their love for dance and their shared passion for helping others through charity work.

When it was time for Milo to take the stage, Y/N found herself watching in awe as he effortlessly glided across the dance floor. She cheered him on with the rest of the crowd, feeling an electric connection with him as he performed.

After his routine, Milo spotted Y/N in the crowd and couldn't resist pulling her up from her seat to join him on the dance floor. As they danced together, the room seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them lost in the music and the moment.

As the song ended, Milo gazed into Y/N's eyes and asked, "Can I have this dance?" Y/N nodded, her heart racing with excitement as they continued to sway to the music, lost in the magic of the moment. From that night on, Milo and Y/N's connection only grew stronger. They continued to share their love for dancing, charity work, and each other, becoming an unstoppable force both on and off the dance floor.