Thanksgiving

Milo Manheim gazed at the table set with a lavish Thanksgiving feast, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Y/N, I can't believe this is our first Thanksgiving together," he exclaimed, his voice filled with warmth. Y/N smiled, feeling a rush of happiness at the sight of Milo's joy. "I wanted to make it special for you," she said, placing a hand on his arm. Milo leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on her cheek, causing her to let out a contented sigh. "It's perfect," he murmured, pulling back to look at her with adoration.  "This turkey smells amazing, Milo," I said, peering over his shoulder. Milo chuckled, his eyes twinkling. "Thanks, y/n. I'm just glad I didn't burn it."

As they sat down to eat, the aroma of roasted turkey and savory sides filled the air, creating an atmosphere of comfort and gratitude. Milo took a bite of the turkey and closed his eyes, savoring the flavors. "This is incredible," he moaned, unable to contain his delight. Y/N laughed, feeling a surge of joy at Milo's reaction. "I'm glad you like it," she said, reaching for his hand across the table. They shared a tender moment, reveling in the warmth of their newfound love and the simple pleasure of being together on this special day.

  He flashed a charming smile, and I couldn't help but feel grateful for having him in my life. As we set the table, Milo hummed a cheerful tune. The excitement of the impending feast was contagious. "I can't wait to dig into this," Milo said, rubbing his hands together while looking at the mac and cheese . "I'm sure it's going to be fantastic," I assured him, smiling. It's ready!" he exclaimed, his voice brimming with pride. We sat down at the table, and as we held hands to give thanks, Milo's warmth filled my heart. "I'm grateful for you, y/n. 

This Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same without you," he said, his eyes locking with mine. Touched by his words, I leaned in for a tender kiss, feeling truly blessed to have Milo by my side.  

(a/n: HAPPY THANKSGIVING)